Why do we need Tank (intellegence) challenge?

Vinniarth
1859 posts Member
Well, currently agility challenge is the most useful. It helps a lot gathering mats which almost every toon need multiplied by 50. that's really helps.
Strenght challenge less useful, but we have some mats that fewer toons need in lots (like 50).
But intellegence? I have over 700+ medikits i used to farm at the very very start of the game, i have more than 500+ hairdryers just very few toons needed, and more than 300+ of binoculars absolutely none toon needed (due to good sight, I presume).

So, any ideas?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    240 credits
    its not a game changer, but in the long run it really adds up. 37440 per year from the INT challenges alone !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Ships!!!!
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    leef wrote: »
    240 credits
    its not a game changer, but in the long run it really adds up. 37440 per year from the INT challenges alone !

Goadamnit! I knew I do it not for waste!
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Yes, it's currently useless. I don't even complete it anymore unless I'm bored.

The devs don't seem to care, just like they don't care about the ridiculous rewards of the credits keycards battles, or whatever they're called now.
    They'd rather make some gear unobtainable outside of Raids or shipments.

We can only hope the next tier (82 I believe) will bring better gear.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »
    Yes, it's currently useless. I don't even complete it anymore unless I'm bored.

The devs don't seem to care, just like they don't care about the ridiculous rewards of the credits keycards battles, or whatever they're called now.
    They'd rather make some gear unobtainable outside of Raids or shipments.

We can only hope the next tier (82 I believe) will bring better gear.

Well, shame =\ i still think they confused mark X binoculars with mark IX.
  • I never have enough of the mk5 loronar... so i do tier3 more often than the tier4. Its useful for that cause almost every toon uses the loronar.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    111Nate111 wrote: »
    I never have enough of the mk5 loronar... so i do tier3 more often than the tier4. Its useful for that cause almost every toon uses the loronar.

Alas, I have 600+ of them. I think it is enough by now =\
  • I assume it's for future content.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Lol, i always just do all challenges highest tier I can and not even look at how much items I have. I now have:
    285 Power Cell
    477 Medpacs
    378 Stun Gun
    190 Electrobinoculars
    I didn't expect that
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    I got chars needing those gear items ... so, please let it like it is ... thanks.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Achilles wrote: »
    I got chars needing those gear items ... so, please let it like it is ... thanks.

For the record, what level are you? thank you.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Player-Level 77, Characters at level 70

Nightsisters and Ewoks need the stun gun, Jawa and Yoda as well ... well ... simple said: INT-based chars need it.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • I use it for mk 5 and the stun guns
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    I do tier 3 rather than 4 because it gives stuff thats more used.
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Lambi wrote: »
    Ships!!!!

What makes you think this?
  • I can't wait until I hit 1000!

88LWdNt.png
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    I can't wait until I hit 1000!

88LWdNt.png

lol! So close!