Je'daii Recruiting

Prev1
Halig
92 posts Member
We are looking for 1 member. 70+ with at least 5 7* characters, currently on p3 of t6 raid (started yesterday)

message me on the forums, or add me on Line, ID is Haligbatz

Looking for active players, 600/600 is a must.

come and join an enthusiastic family always pushing to the next level, and who love chatting about the game etc

Replies

• Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    We have 8 spots remaining. we are a competative, friendly guild wanting to fill our remaining spots quickly as we are looking to start top end raids asap.

We are looking for level 70+ with at least 5 7* characters.

We have a range of players, some with 20+ 7*, most people have around 10-12 7* characters! and we only aim to improve, i mean who doesnt want to shoot first! :D

No minimum contribution levels, however, I will be showing people the exit door if they cannot pull their weight to help the guild.

Our guild is called Je'daii

We use a chat based app called Line, add me haligbatz for more info!

hope to see you guys join us in the first raid this week!!
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Unashamed bump
  • Options
    Hello, can I join ? :smile:
    I'm Thordren in game, happy to join you if you accept me ...
  • Options

Ally code : 225-856-766
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Good day!

Today my guild, Je'daii, is attempting the heroic raid.

We currently have 5 open slots.

Looking for players with 15+ 7*

Message me on here, apply in game or message me on line, my ID is Haligbatz

I hope to have some new friends to join us on this exciting new chapter for the guild! Don't miss out. Come and get some 'phat loot' and some sweet Han shards!!

Whales and mercenaries for hire also welcome.
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Hello there wise adventurer,

Are you looking to join a fun, friendly, family feel guild? (basically we take the p iss out of each other a lot)

Do you have 15+ 7* characters?

Do you want to partake in heroic farming? (we cleared for the first time yesterday without outside help, yay us!)

Then look no further!

Je'daii is the place for you!

We don't want you to spend all hours of the day playing the game, if you want too, such as myself, then that's applauded, or all your hard earned crystals on getting guild activities completed. you can do as much or as little in this respect, as you want, we are fairly relaxed! the only thing we ask is that you get 600/600 COINS per day, and you listen, follow and execute raid instructions! its the raids we want to continue to excel in!

we currently have 5 open spaces! (quick join now before this wonderful opportunity is gone!)

We use the application Line to chat, offer advice, discuss the game and well..take the p iss.

so send me a message on here, or on line (my ID is Haligbatz)

welcome to the family!
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    1 spot filled!

hurry up, these spots are filling up at a moderately average pace!
  • JD1111
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Secrecy
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'd like to apply and meet all your criteria. My ally code is 695-665-419. Thanks for your consideration
    Post edited by Secrecy on
  • Options
    I responded to a different thread but would like to join your guild
  • Options
    I'm interested, but have a few questions. Have you successfully completed Heroic raids already? What time zone are most members and when do you normally start raids? Thanks.

I have 16 (soon to be 18) 7*s.
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Good day!

I have just had 2 spots open up in the guild.

We have heroic on farm. raiding 3 times a week. we give everyone 24 hours to attack once. then the last of p4 is a free for all. phase 1 is rotated between members for fair distribution of damage.

We use line to chat, my ID is Haligbatz.

we are an active guild but dont take ourselves too seriously. we care more about fairness and allowing people to play while leading normal lives. we dont set guild activity limits.

The only prerequisit for the guild is getting 600/600 a day. (this really isnt hard) however, if you cant make it due to holidays etc then thats life! :)

we clear heroic easily so currently I dont mind if you dont have a full roster of 7*'s. if you have 5 7* thats okay by me! :)

send me a message on here or (preferably) line if your interested.
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Now full! thanks for the interest :)
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    We have lost a few members post the recent update.

The guild is called Je'daii.

We are looking to replace these members with active people! (obviously)

We do heroic raids only. Our raiding days are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. we allow 24 hours before killing giving people a chance to get loot even if they are busy.

we have additional raids every other week.

The only expectation of the guild is 600/600 daily

We use line to communicate. my Id is Haligbatz please message me there for info.

We would like people with roughly 10 7* characters.
  • behr228
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I'm interested, my ally code is 594-772-294. And I have 17 7* toons at the moment with more on the way. My in game name is droid lord grif.
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Bump! We are still recruiting! Need at least 2 more people.
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Okay so no rey! but maybe you want to join a new guild? :D

Je'daii, a heroic farming guild are looking to fill a few spots that have recently opened up. we have been running since day one and are hopeful of a few new members joining our solid core of players

we raid on Sundays, Tusdays and Thursdays. we ensure the raids last 24 hours so even those people with busy lives can get an attack in.

We only ask that people meet the 600 requirement daily. however this isnt always possible so thats understood.

we want active people, who enjoy a laugh and a joke in our chat rooms on Line. My ID is Haligbatz, add me for more info and to apply.

I dont care when your roster looks like, all applicants are welcome.

Looking forward to you joining the family!
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    if you only have a few 7* thats absolutely fine! we clear the raid with ease :) we want people to join our team and grow
    Post edited by Halig on
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Few more spots to be filled! :)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    only 2 spots remaining now. Happy to accept people with any roster/raid experience. :)
  • Options
    Hi my ally code is 423-273-779. I don't now how to add by username so here is my ally code and please add me. I have six seven star heroes and i can make 600/600 every day. I play swgoh for two month and naw is so hard to get new level but i am trying to be 80 soon.
  • Options
    Do you require Line? I don't have it or want it as it bogs my phone and has security issues.
    If you don't, Send me a PM. Level 72 with a few 7* characters. Ally Code is 233-888-362
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your interest. Pm'd you both
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Any more? :)