Help me improve my team

StormriderX
9 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi all, looking for some advice on how to improve my PVP team to help me defend my ranking a bit better.

I can currently snipe no1 spot if I time it right, but I always get knocked down to the mid 30's by the following day so I have to start all over again.

Current team is:

7* Lumi (lead)
7* Sid
4* Barriss
4* Vader
4* Boba

Notables I have unlocked:
4* Ventress
4* Phasma
4* Kylo Ren
4* Dooku
4* Poggle

Phasma/Ren/Poggle need levelling + gear so I've not had a chance to experiment with them.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Replies

• Take out boba and Vader for dooku and kylo ren. Dooku counter attack and speed is nuts and kylo Ren's cool down ability is nuts
  • Replace bariss with phasma and use phasma as your leader
  • Definitely put in Phasma as your leader, she can give your squad more attacks which is only going to be beneficial to you!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Thanks for the replies all - gonna focus on building up Phasma as a priority alongside Kylo.
  • Thanks for the replies all - gonna focus on building up Phasma as a priority alongside Kylo.

Sounds good!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Phasma and Ren are solid. I borrowed them many times. I just unlocked Ren 30 minutes ago geared him up to 6 fast, until refresh was 900 and I said nope,lol.

I like Ventress. She has a wide range of attacks and hits hard at 5* epic. Her AOE is very helpful, dispel heal is also nice. Her HPO are not that big, but on Par with Sid/Lum, slightly lower, her speed is bad though, but again she hits pretty hard. I just did a Mission with her, Sid, Vader, Kylo, and Lum and it was very nice. The 3 AOE's the heal, the buffs that build up nice and set up a wicked culling blade. Lum there to heal them.

Dooku on 4* epic is not bad, just squishy and his damage is not that much. I target him 1st in GW for sub purposes, but in PVP I let him be and go for bigger threats too.

To give perspective Dooku even with bonus attack at 4* epic critting one of the hits does not do the damage of 5* epic Ventress non crit.