They really need to change the UI to show theres more info on the page...

two weeks ago i didnt know there was purple skill tokens required... and just today i found theres a 5th skill/ability to some characters... My 5 star Ventress was at a level 1 passive this whole time.... SMH

Any ideas on how they could implement this? IMO i was thinking they could show a 1/2 faded row to show theres more...

Replies

• Options
    Well this explains the constant red circle claiming I could upgrade a skill on Ventress...
  • Options
    Yup.. I *think* she is the only one with that many.
  • Options
    Click on that skill to find out
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ranivoos wrote: »
    two weeks ago i didnt know there was purple skill tokens required... and just today i found theres a 5th skill/ability to some characters... My 5 star Ventress was at a level 1 passive this whole time.... SMH

Any ideas on how they could implement this? IMO i was thinking they could show a 1/2 faded row to show theres more...

Wow. Loaded up the game just to check Ventress and you were right on the money - she has another skill I had no idea about. I feel like such a n00b. The funny thing is I'd notice the buff sometimes pop up over her head and think to myself what exactly triggered that buff. lol.
  • Options
    Psychor wrote: »
    Ranivoos wrote: »

Wow. Loaded up the game just to check Ventress and you were right on the money - she has another skill I had no idea about. I feel like such a n00b. The funny thing is I'd notice the buff sometimes pop up over her head and think to myself what exactly triggered that buff. lol.

Lol I hadn't seen that either, makes me want to train it up now.