I really want Emperor Palpatine

TheVigilante13
175 posts Member
edited May 2016
And space battles. Definitely space battles.
Post edited by TheVigilante13 on

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Get ready to pony up your wallet cause he's gonna be a chromium exclusive. And no, no space battles, it's just going to be another reason to grind in this game.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    Get ready to pony up your wallet cause he's gonna be a chromium exclusive. And no, no space battles, it's just going to be another reason to grind in this game.

But it's been confirmed just no release dates. Didn't you notice the ship halo grams on the main screen and in the guild screen?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »

But it's been confirmed just no release dates. Didn't you notice the ship halo grams on the main screen and in the guild screen?

It hasn't been confirmed nor denied only datamined. I did notice the holograms and I want it to stay just that for at least another 6 months.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!

It hasn't been confirmed nor denied only datamined. I did notice the holograms and I want it to stay just that for at least another 6 months.

Well I mean one of the developers went on IGN and made a sarcastic statement by saying "the holograms aren't there for decoration". So that kind of says yes.

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Me too!
    Long live the empire!!!

Well I mean one of the developers went on IGN and made a sarcastic statement by saying "the holograms aren't there for decoration". So that kind of says yes.

That still isn't a confirmation.
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Any info on what these space battles would actually be? Or just the same fighting with different currency for a different store?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    How did you post this here? xD
    {RotE}
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    QUITE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!~
  • LaLiam wrote: »

Nae has superpowers
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    DoktorShin wrote: »
    LaLiam wrote: »

Nae has superpowers

Hey this ain't me!
  • I don't know how this got here lol this isn't where I posted it. But I realized that perhaps they were talking about a different Star Wars game. Because I don't know who the guy worked for. Either way there is spaceship holograms it makes me wonder.