Imperial Sovereign Protectors Has 2 Open Spots for Heroic Raids 3x Week

Prev1
DarkAegis
82 posts Member
edited October 2016
Add my Ally Code 453-715-119 for DarkAegis 'ISP' and come join the Imperial Sovereign Protectors, the Emperor's elite Royal Guards! One spot open as of mid-October, may have one or two more later.

We are an active guild with members across the globe. Guild time is Pacific, West Coast USA. We have a mix of F2P and sharks (not quite whales), all lvl 80 or above. After a recent merge that took us to full strength, we have been easily completing 3 Heroic raids a week. Our biggest problem now is holding back enough to let everyone get on the board so we all advance together. We're working out a system with stacked damage, phase 1 soloists, and phase 4 closers, with the rest doing up to 10% damage in the middle using 1 team each for now.

We are a friendly guild with some serious competitors and a good vibe overall. Guild chat is primary but we have LINE as well, not required but helpful. This is play, not work. No rules other than be respectful, stay active, meet your 600 and help with daily guild activities, or let us know when real life intrudes for a while. Have fun above all! May The Force Be With You!
Post edited by DarkAegis on

Replies

• Still recruiting active players ready to help us run tier 6 raids regularly, and then on to heroic!
  • We're open to merges with 21 available slots at the moment. If you've got a small yet tight-knit guild, come join ISP and we'll excel together!
  • Bump
  • Still recruiting and open to absorb/merge smaller guilds. We just started a T6 raid, so any mercs who want to help out are welcome too!
  • How many spots do you have available?
    Would any of our people get officer status?
    Thanks
  • We've got 23 spots available and I am certainly open to adding officers. All I ask is that officers discuss before banning and that raids are launched at agreed times unless we discuss first.
  • Still open and recruiting while we work on T6
    raid about halfway through. Send me an ally request at 453-715-119 and check us out before the guild-hopping delay starts!
  • We started our first Heroic raid today, need more members to help out once EA makes things right and restores the 60,000 coins so we can start over after today's bug!!
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Yall still recruiting? Im level 80. Been stuck in a minor guild just messing around helping out the younglings but I want to start getting raid-only gear. I play everday up until 1am which is rn lol. So still recruiting mate?
  • Absolutely! I'll send an invite.
  • Me and a friend lvl 80 both with a few 7* toons a fair few 6 and 5* too both very active but both ftp are you guys still recruiting ?
    We are stuck in a lower t4 guild as we are the only 2 ready for t5-t6 . Cheers wooly
  • Absolutely still recruiting, so send me an ally invite in the game with my code above and come check us out, thanks!
  • Lvl 72 with a few 7 star, highly active. I pull over 1k every time on hardbattles. Always 600 guild activity and working toward stronger toons. Username is Greyslight.
  • Works for me, send a request and we'd be glad to have you! Our minimum is lvl70 and we have most between 75 and 80 now, but active status matters more than raw power. Thanks!
  • Finishing up our latest T6 raid, looking to run a quick T5 and then try T7 again this weekend. We've got 24 spots open, get in while you can!
  • We started a T7 raid today, on phase 2 now. Come join us ASAP to get in on the Heroic rewards!
  • We are finishing T6 raids in just over a day now. We have 26 open slots after removing inactive members. Need more recruits so we can start Heroic raids on a regular basis. Join up today and send me an ally request to take advantage of my G10 7* Emperor Palpaine leader!!
  • If your guild is not active enough or you just need more members to put you over the top, come join or merge with ImperialSovereignProtectors so we can all start running T7 raids and rake in the gear! Lots of spots available!
  • Still have open spots for active players who want to band together so we can all benefit from awesome T7 Heroic raid rewards! You only need 1 7* toon to get on the board, and we just need a few more people to join our core of very heavy hitters. I've got 30+ 7* toons myself, most at level 80 gear 9 to 11, all modded. We are so close, yet so far away... Please join us!
  • I sent you an ally invite I would live to join you guys daily player lol 76.
  • Got it, thanks! I've accepted your invite and once you've left your current guild I can invite you to ISP. Glad to have you aboard!
  • Hey man. Just sent ou an ally request. Interested in bringing over talent to your guild.
  • Awesome! We could use the extra help! I just accepted your request and another one as well. I'll send guild invites once I see you're eligible. Thanks! Moving on up...
  • Free agent now. Can you add me?
  • we will come with quigleysoloman
    (merging from previous guild after rancor prizes) how many spaces left?
  • this will be a pretty large merge if you can afford the required spaces. lvl 80 600/600, im the only lower lvl. but daily 600 consistent. ;)
  • Sent you an ally request DarkAegis. We got some strong and active Members. We finish our raid in the next couple hours and then we would like to join your guild. How many space you got left? Thanks for having us :)
  • Should have 24 spot open, with a few more that can be made available as needed with some of my long-term guild members on extended absence. I'm excited at the prospects!
  • Yay!!!
  • So nice! Space will be enough to get all our active members.