Advice on 5-E Hard Dark Side and Beyond

I am having trouble beating 5-E on hard for Dark Side and likely anything beyond due to the massive AOE damage they put out, I just don't have the healing to heal thru the damage and I have no taunt to divert focus fire away from any character that is about to die. Theses are my my best dark side characters all level 60s

Greedo 5* Gear 7
Darth Sidious 4* Gear 7
Boba Fett 4* Gear 7
Grand Moff Tarkin 4* Gear 6
Darth Vader 4* Gear 6
Old Daka 4* Gear 6
Talia 4* Gear 6
Captain Phasma 4* Gear 5
IG-86 4* Gear 5
URoRRuR'R'R 4* Gear 5
Count Dooku 3* Gear 4

Most have level 3 abilities with the exceptions being Greedo, Vader, Tarkin, Old Daka, Boba Fett, and Sidious who have mostly level 4 abilities. What I've tried so far is Sidious, Fett, Daka, Tarkin, and Talia for basically 2 healers and Sidious, Fett, Daka, Tarkin, and Greedo for higher damage and 1 healer. Both failed lost 2 or 3 characters by round 2 and lost in round 3 while using Sidious leader ability.

Any advice would be great I've already beaten all of Light Side battles even all of 6 Hard but my healing and tanking is so much better on Light Side. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Replies

• Options
    Get away from the healing, dark side isn't light side. Play more aggressive and shut down those aoe guys.
  • Eli
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I managed to 3* those missions with

5* sid g7 lvl 54
    4* dooku g7 lvl 54
    4* talia g6 lvl54
    4* daka g6 lvl 54
    2* FO storm g5 lvl 54 (speedy/tanky filler)
    5* ventress g7 lvl 54 ally

Ventress leader ability helps with speeding up daka's multi stuns/heals/ress and talia's normal attack for quicker regen).

And try avoid using talia's 3rd skill.
    (Her heal gives allies 25% turn meter and normal attack regens hp which is all you need)

You still get a 3* win if daka gets to ress all dead heroes even if it shows 1* win on the victory screen.

Hope this helps :)
    Post edited by Eli on
  • Options
    Eli wrote: »
    I managed to 3* those missions with

5* sid g7 lvl 54
    4* dooku g7 lvl 54
    4* talia g6 lvl54
    4* daka g6 lvl 54
    2* FO storm g5 lvl 54 (speedy/tanky filler)
    5* ventress g7 lvl 54 ally

Ventress leader ability helps with speeding up daka's multi stuns/heals/ress and talia's normal attack for quicker regen).

And try avoid using talia's 3rd skill.
    (Her heal gives allies 25% turn meter and normal attack regens hp which is all you need)

You still get a 3* win if daka gets to ress all dead heroes even if it shows 1* win on the victory screen.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks probably will take awhile to build up my Dooku to 4* and my Ventress as well. At least I have a plan to shoot for though.