Who else is running without healers in PvP?

2Next

Replies

• Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Well, seeing as fotp is one of I think 4 characters that can go to gear 8, yeah he has a massive artificial advantage right now.

FOTP has no advantage just because of its hear level. With a health bar that can easily be OHKO. TP (even though he has great damage is extremely useless if not using tanks with him. My team dispatches of FOTP before he ever moves. I'm no dummy though. FOTP is a monster if left unchecked.

Sorry to say but your servers probly has 3* or 4* fotp, if you are ever unlucky enough to face a 6* fully geared fotp good luck taking him out before he moves, hes at least guaranteed to take out 1 character if not more if called to assist by phasma
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Well, seeing as fotp is one of I think 4 characters that can go to gear 8, yeah he has a massive artificial advantage right now.

FOTP has no advantage just because of its hear level. With a health bar that can easily be OHKO. TP (even though he has great damage is extremely useless if not using tanks with him. My team dispatches of FOTP before he ever moves. I'm no dummy though. FOTP is a monster if left unchecked.

Sorry to say but your servers probly has 3* or 4* fotp, if you are ever unlucky enough to face a 6* fully geared fotp good luck taking him out before he moves, hes at least guaranteed to take out 1 character if not more if called to assist by phasma

Hardly. With 7*, 7 gear characters he hardly takes anyone out the first round, but he comes close. With healers, though, I am able to take him out before he kills anyone.
  • On my sever you'd be hard press to fine a team in the top 200 that doesn't haver a healer. I tried a no heal team but fell in the ranks.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Reddplague wrote: »
    On my sever you'd be hard press to fine a team in the top 200 that doesn't haver a healer. I tried a no heal team but fell in the ranks.

The top teams don't need a healer, they work you over in damage. Though many still run Lumi because she is a beast.

• Barrok wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »
    On my sever you'd be hard press to fine a team in the top 200 that doesn't haver a healer. I tried a no heal team but fell in the ranks.

The top teams don't need a healer, they work you over in damage. Though many still run Lumi because she is a beast.

Yep, Lumi is all you see on top 200 teams. I can see the next round of characters will be more powerful.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    One thing I am learning the hard way is that if you want to go away from healers, you really need a team that is serious on the offense. If you go half-way, you are toast. It's not that easy to do.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • i tried no healer pure damage team, I'm pretty sure each member on the team has to be at least 6 star for it to be effective
  • If you do not use healer i think you should use a tank with taunt, like poe or han.

İn my team i stick with poe

nf1yzc.jpg
  • DarthHatto wrote: »
    If you do not use healer i think you should use a tank with taunt, like poe or han.

İn my team i stick with poe

nf1yzc.jpg

I want to fight this team....looks fun to defeat.....ooooooooh..... :*
  • people who still run healers are pôôp lol
  • I'm realizing I got boned with my server. Seeing all these top 10 players on other servers in the 40s and 50s. On mine, you hit a wall of five 6*/7* epics in high 100s.

I feel ripped off.
  • Whiskey wrote: »
    I'm realizing I got boned with my server. Seeing all these top 10 players on other servers in the 40s and 50s. On mine, you hit a wall of five 6*/7* epics in high 100s.

I feel ripped off.

And all level 60 I mean.
  • I do enjoy no-healer teams... Squish.
  • Cider wrote: »
    I use that team and it has no real difficulties to climb up first everyday , been first for a week now.8jwJEOE.jpg?1

Spending loads of money does definitely help get that top spot.
  • Stay in top 10.

0HBEsEE.png
  • I use lumi. I don't have her for her heal, I have her in for her special. Hits hard + ability block.

My team

6* phasma
    7* qgj
    7* sid ( will be replacing soon )
    7* Leia
    7* lumi

I have qgj that I can use to get rid of a taunt and then use lumis special to block something I don't want to happen.
  • Of course, one advantage I never hear people talking about with a non healer team is the fact that you basically renders sids heal block useless. Eventually, running a no healer team is an automatic nerf of sid's viability.
  • My current team and I top 10 most days is 7 phasma lead, 7 ahsoka, 7 assajj, 6 kylo and a 5 dooku.

This team however is prone to loose suddenly at random with me only getting 2 or 3 actions the whole fight. Thanks obama.