Changing you assist character

Hey I tried look for the answer with no avail how do I change the character that other people summon from my profile it's stuck on chewbacca and I would really like to change it

Replies

• I believe it is whoever you have as a leader. But I could be wrong.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • My leader for my squad battles is dooku and for war I use luminara
  • I always thought it depended on your ally's leader in the mode you are calling assist for.
    I tried to figure it out. At one point I had to switch to a different Google games account, so I used that as an opportunity to set up myself as an ally to my actual account. I wanted to see which ally toon will be pulled. Well ... When I logged in to my main account, and started a fight, I was offered a level 2 Poe from my other account. Who I don't have, not even a shard. So weird. So, I think there are a few more rules in place.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • The only reason I know my ally now is due to a friend adding me otherwise I can't find a thing
  • It depends on which battle their doing ... the system will choose a character automatically
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Lianara wrote: »
    I always thought it depended on your ally's leader in the mode you are calling assist for.
    I tried to figure it out. At one point I had to switch to a different Google games account, so I used that as an opportunity to set up myself as an ally to my actual account. I wanted to see which ally toon will be pulled. Well ... When I logged in to my main account, and started a fight, I was offered a level 2 Poe from my other account. Who I don't have, not even a shard. So weird. So, I think there are a few more rules in place.

That happens to me! I'm allies with my brother and I've been offered a level 2 Anakin and level 2 Assaj and he doesn't have either, or any shards. Something strange going on...