GW and Arena Team Help Please

http://m.imgur.com/a/Sykbq

I usually run Sid, Lum, JC, Maul, and Vader/Kit/ImGun but over the last few days I've been getting beatdown like crazy. Sid is destroying me with his dodge and no heal buff and if I run into a strong tank paired with a damage dealer like Luke/FOTP and Daka I am done. I feel like I need more firepower or heroes with more health or resistances, I'm not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Could you tell us the star level + gear levels?
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • you're probably getting unlucky on GW opponents. The last week of 2015 I got extremely easy opponents, the first 2 days of 2016 I've been matched up with 60 6-7 stars from like my 4th opponent and im level 58. I've still finished both though.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • I uploaded a gallery to imgur of all the characters I have with stars and lvls. My main team is 5* Sid, 6* Lum, 5* JC Maul and Kit all with purple gear.
  • I can't see how you have problem in gw with that line up. In arena too... unless you're fighting for top 20.

If you have problem with sid, don't bring too many jedi.

Drop jc, get daka in. Stun is more important than jc dmg.

If you want to keep maul in your team you need another fearsome single target dd.
  • 5* maul and Fisto, how much did that cost?
  • I can't see how you have problem in gw with that line up. In arena too... unless you're fighting for top 20.

If you have problem with sid, don't bring too many jedi.

Drop jc, get daka in. Stun is more important than jc dmg.

If you want to keep maul in your team you need another fearsome single target dd.

I just keep Maul in for Jedi characters in GW, he can almost one shot an entire team of Jedi with that AoE attack. Who would you suggest I work on for dd.

5* maul and Fisto, how much did that cost?

My bad, I thought they were 5 stars, I am almost 5 with Kit and halfway there with Maul. I spent almost $200 (I need to find a hobby) buying Chromium when I first started. Didn't realize I should have been doing energy refreshes at first.
  • Your best toons - Lumi and Sid are 2-3 lvl behind, why ? Keep your best characters in track and lvl them up first. There are some guides bout GW as well so I believe you will be fine.
  • What i'm trying to say is in defense, maul never get his turn. Even if he was healed by barris or due he resis sid debuff, He still drop next round.

But other toon like leia, luke, lando can wreck my team while I try to kill maul. Leia go stealth early, luke have lots hp and stun. Only this 2 threat I can think of whom I cannot kill before maul could aoe.

Lando & Tie pilot on the other hand too easy to handle. I will kill them first and finish maul b4 his aoe.

Disclaimer: i'm only top 50 on weak server. Your experience may be different.