Looking for Team Advice

Furtilla
0 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello,

I just started playing this game about a week and a half ago and am somewhat addicted. I am a free to play player who just reached 41 and have completed all of GW once on my second go around. I was hoping to get some help on my team builds and what to do and not to do. Below are my current characters and plans.

3 Star Jedi Consular
3 Star Jawa
3 Star Poe Dameron
3 Star Chewie
3 Star Talia

Soon to have (next two days or less)
3 Star Luke
4 Star Sidious
3 Star Lumi

What should my shard priorities be after I have these people unlocked? What makeups should I run? Is any of the above useless?

I am currently sharding Poe Dameron through Cantina shards. Plan to keep Sharding Sidious through Arena. Plan to Shard Luke through Battles. Plan to shard Lumi from GW gems. Farming Dooku every day on two spots and farming JC on three hard spots. Farming Rey on one (cus I just want her)

That is really all I do. Anyone feel like putting in input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Furtilla wrote: »
    Hello,

I just started playing this game about a week and a half ago and am somewhat addicted. I am a free to play player who just reached 41 and have completed all of GW once on my second go around. I was hoping to get some help on my team builds and what to do and not to do. Below are my current characters and plans.

3 Star Jedi Consular
    3 Star Jawa
    3 Star Poe Dameron
    3 Star Chewie
    3 Star Talia

Soon to have (next two days or less)
    3 Star Luke
    4 Star Sidious
    3 Star Lumi

What should my shard priorities be after I have these people unlocked? What makeups should I run? Is any of the above useless?

I am currently sharding Poe Dameron through Cantina shards. Plan to keep Sharding Sidious through Arena. Plan to Shard Luke through Battles. Plan to shard Lumi from GW gems. Farming Dooku every day on two spots and farming JC on three hard spots. Farming Rey on one (cus I just want her)

That is really all I do. Anyone feel like putting in input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'll be honest you have it figured out. Poe is an excellent character. Luke is a solid choice. It will take around a month or so but your on the same path I would take in your shoes.
  • If I were you I would farm JC from Cantina battles - he is at 3-A. Luke is good but JC is not to be missed. I like Rey and Dooku so much, but they are slow to farm. You can put these resources for something else that can improve your current squad. Don't get me wrong - Dooku is a beast, but you have been spending around 60-70 energy per day just to get 1-2 shards of him - it is quite of investment. Not that is a bad choice, but i think you can improve your faster if you star up some of your current chars.Keep farming Sid and Lumi - they are F2P players backbone.
  • Bear in mind you need to get to top 500 in arena to get decent crystal. Higher rank just bonus. Top 100 is good for free player.

You need to complete daily and gw without miss to progress in this game. Enough crystal to recharge cantina & mission energy.

Get chewie, talia, consular to 4*, then go luke all the way in cantina battle. Buy daka from shipment. Poe can wait. Get him to 4 if he already close. When you have daka, up to you who you will decide to go further or rotate between the to to star up.

You have to win 5 hard battle for daily. Choose wisely. If you decide on dooku, please do not do any other hardmode. Failure to do so will make your char undergeared.

For arena you'll have sid, lumi, luke, poe & daka.