Vader Shards in the shop?

Was this a one time thing or will they come back? Don't mind waiting just want to know if my shop is just unlucky.

Or perhaps they only appear when I have no shard shop coins

Replies

• I haven't seen Vader shards in a couple weeks. Not since I got mine to 5*
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    No reason to assume they won't cycle on through eventually. Just with as many characters as there are, the odds of any one specific character showing up aren't spectacular--especially considering the shop only refreshes once a day, where the other shops refresh 3-4 times each.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Welcome to the forums....

fresh meat...
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • NicWester wrote: »
    No reason to assume they won't cycle on through eventually. Just with as many characters as there are, the odds of any one specific character showing up aren't spectacular--especially considering the shop only refreshes once a day, where the other shops refresh 3-4 times each.

With that in mind, I think it should refresh twice. Once every 12 hours.
  • Yeah they are still there. Found them there a couple days ago.
    First time in about 3 weeks.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    For a week they were appearing almost daily for me. Now that I am nearing six stars, I am seeing them once a week.
  • Ok cool. I'll keep on waiting.
  • I had them 2 or 3 days in a row like 5 days ago
  • When the shard shop first came out I saw them, but at that time I had no 7* toons. Haven't seen then since.

• SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

With that in mind, I think it should refresh twice. Once every 12 hours.
    Yeah, this seems reasonable.

• I bought 2 shards there yesterday. I've only seen him like 3 or 4 times though. Admittedly I don't check every day though
  • Had shards last four days in a row
  • I bought VADER shards a few days ago.

Hard to decide to buy those or try to save for Grievous. I'm so far from Grievous though so I went for some VADER shards.