Savage leader ability error

I recently started using Savage Opress and when I read his leader ability it started out by saying he gives Sith allies 45 defense. I upgraded the ability to level 2. This was supposed to increase the defense by 5. After I upgraded the ability it now says all Sith allies get 20+ defense. This must be an error right? My girlfriend also plays and she hasn't unlocked Savage yet. The leader ability on her Savage says defense increased by 35? How can mine say 20 at level 2 if he starts out at 35? Plus mine started out at 45. Anyone know a logical reason for this?

Replies

• O8c8h80
    119 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This is a display error that happens to many heroes. From what I understand the hero's ability description states the fully upgraded stats initially, and then the actual stats after you upgrade. So the plus 20 you see is actually what it is I think.

This has happened to me for Eeth, Dooku, Savage, Lumi, and I'm sure others. Also In galactic war it often states leadership abilities for my heroes which I havent upgraded yet.

This isnt that big an issue for me, except it causes you to make decisions regarding which characters to upgrade and how to spend those resources based on faulty information. Depending on where you are in the game those resources can be hard to come by. I was real disappointed the first few times this happened to me.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I'm not sure if there has been an official response from EA/CG about when, you'll have to search other threads about this issue or maybe someone who knows can tell us or post a link.
  • Thanks for that info, definitely gives me a better understanding of the issue. Now I know that the leader ability on unlocked characters may not reflect what the character starts with. Makes it a little harder to judge which character to try and unlock but at least I know it's a common problem.
  • Just got sid finally, same story. Keeps lying to me about the percentages on the leader ability. Gets worse every time I upgrade it. /:
  • Faby
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tell me about it , i was so happy when mine HK-47 had 25 critical chance on leadership 1 .... imagine my surprize after i upgrade it and got 10 less only 15 critical chance ... that`s disapointing and the same happen to all the others skills and to few others of my chars ... and everyday i discover more and more bugs....

1zl658x.jpg
    x5z442.jpg

• Ya that's a big problem. Hard to decide who to upgrade when you never really know what will happen once you upgrade it. They need to fix that, it's definitely unprofessional. If this was some less popular game that not half as many people play then ok whatever. But I expect a little more from such a popular game created by a mainstream company like EA.
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    I can't beleive something so simple is not fixed yet.