AI buffed?

Randall
1001 posts Member
AI seems to be playing smart today ability blocking my healers and stunning my biggest threats. Combine with the AI increased potency and maybe tenacity and I got man handled all day. Even my lone win today was extremely close.

Replies

• revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Dno, but seems like you got a nice whooping
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Randall wrote: »
    AI seems to be playing smart today ability blocking my healers and stunning my biggest threats. Combine with the AI increased potency and maybe tenacity and I got man handled all day. Even my lone win today was extremely close.

Lots of folks have been noticing the changes in AI. It's been very silly lately.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    YES

I just faced a team I should have beat. Had 1k points on them and we had the same team save for them having Mace and me having a stacked Fives. I should have won but did I? No. I got slaughtered.

Why did I get slaughtered? Well the simple minded folks would say "you don't know how to play" but the reality is because EVERY SPECIAL I SENT got dodged while EVERY SPECIAL I GOT HIT WITH I didn't dodge a single one. Throw in a lot more dodges on regular hits and then how their Sid was causing heal immunity every strike while mine didn't do anything and bam, typical game stuff.

Maybe more will actually realize the game cheats in this mode but I doubt it. They'll just keep going back to the completely silly reasoning that it is on the player.

I would love for the people who made this game to explain to me what the point is of building up a better team if this type of crap is going to happen.

Oh and I really love it when Dooku's lighting strike gets dodged (seems like 70% of the time) or doesn't stun a jedi in the arena. 90% stun my butt. Every other mode it does what it is supposed to.

Must be me not knowing how to play!
    Post edited by Lightforce22 on
  • Just quit dude, this isnt healthy for you. Another dooku stun or sidious dodge and you will get a seizure. Trust me I am a doctor. And i suggest you go play candycrush, everytime you get three in a row they will disappear. No cheating there.
  • It's a game not life, if you're not enjoying it don't play. Simple
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I experienced this in GW today on my very first battle. EVERY single attack by me was dodge, dodge, dodge while the AI kept landing critical hits on me. I was able to make it out without losing anyone, but I decided to take a break before attempting another battle.
  • EM650 wrote: »
    I experienced this in GW today on my very first battle. EVERY single attack by me was dodge, dodge, dodge while the AI kept landing critical hits on me. I was able to make it out without losing anyone, but I decided to take a break before attempting another battle.

I concur, Couldn't finish GW today because of all the dodge and deflection, all my guys were all purple geared. 7* - 5*

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Arena was better today, there were only a few moments which could be within the range of RNG. I went 3-2 and completely destroyed two of the teams that wrecked me yesterday.
    Post edited by Lightforce22 on
  • Omega86 wrote: »
    EM650 wrote: »

I concur, Couldn't finish GW today because of all the dodge and deflection, all my guys were all purple geared. 7* - 5*

You also have to remember to have a diverse group in GW. Your guys are going to die in arena, plain and simple. Use a little strategy and pull guys that are near death and heal them when you have killed everyone but one guy (I recommend leaving barris or chewie as the last person) and heal them up. Throw a tank like chewie with taunt in toward the end to block them from killing your guys is a good idea too. And if you are waiting for your cool down to end so you can heal, throw in your lower level guys that don't do much damage to extend the rounds do get your healer more time to refresh her/his heal. You can also cheese by restarting the game if you are getting wrecked and lose someone before you can heal but I'm pretty sure that is frowned upon by the developers. I personally like to throw in a trash group and have the opposing team pop all their cool downs on you and get out and throw in your A Team to mop them up. Hopefully this helps! Oh yeah, if you can, get Poe. You can grind for him in the cantina battles. The guy is an unsung hero when it come to taunting plus he exposes them which makes it easier for you to stick your special abilities on them. And he also heals himself each round. Very useful!