Don't be rush too early in the Arena. Just start 5:05 pm at your time zone.

Prev1
Yodavader
121 posts Member
edited January 2016
Daily Arena ends at 6:00 pm at each timezone. This means you can compete against just your timezone people, NOT all over the world.

Remember that you and your next person at the same server can receive 1st reward together, too, if you don't run wild at your meaningless time but important for other timezone.

Especially, China, Japan, Korea, Australia, other Asian-Pacific people need to compete just after their 1-hour earlyer timezone finished.

If you want to be 1st using smaller crystal, just start at 5:05 pm.

Then we can be 1st together bloodless.

Replies

• Good idea.

I usually climb to my best position throughout the day. Less stress and I can decide if I need to refill. 5 fights per day is way too few. But it is what it is.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The best way to get 1st for me is to start my climb from 20-40 and work my way to 11. Once I get to 11, I go for the #3 spot at 5:50, I purposely wait for the clock to go out til 5:55, and use gems right away to fight the #1 guy. If he's being fought than I just go for the #2, if he's being fought I just fight someone else and stall for 4 minutes and keep the #3 rank, I often just let it draw because it's not worth some **** crits getting facerolled and owned by the AI. Everyone else is level 60(I'm 58) in my bracket in the top 10, and I run major glass in luminara, consular, sid, and luke so people can take that team out within 2 minutes.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The best way to get 1st for me is to start my climb from 20-40 and work my way to 11. Once I get to 11, I go for the #3 spot at 5:50, I purposely wait for the clock to go out til 5:55, and use gems right away to fight the #1 guy. If he's being fought than I just go for the #2, if he's being fought I just fight someone else and stall for 4 minutes and keep the #3 rank, I often just let it draw because it's not worth some **** crits getting facerolled and owned by the AI.

But you can be back to 14 or cannot access high position if they fight at that time.

Because some days ago at 17:45 I suddenly pull back to 6 and 5,4,3 were fighting so I can not do anything. I guess some of them are not in my time zone but it happened rarely.
  • Yodavader wrote: »
    The best way to get 1st for me is to start my climb from 20-40 and work my way to 11. Once I get to 11, I go for the #3 spot at 5:50, I purposely wait for the clock to go out til 5:55, and use gems right away to fight the #1 guy. If he's being fought than I just go for the #2, if he's being fought I just fight someone else and stall for 4 minutes and keep the #3 rank, I often just let it draw because it's not worth some **** crits getting facerolled and owned by the AI.

But you can be back to 14 or cannot access high position if they fight at that time.

what? 14? you mean 11? if the #3 spot isn't open I'll just wait 2-3 minutes and at 5:53 ish I'll go for a top 10 position. of course there's a chance I'll get attacked at #11 but the percentage is way less than when I'm in the top 5.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yodavader wrote: »

what? 14? you mean 11? if the #3 spot isn't open I'll just wait 2-3 minutes and at 5:53 ish I'll go for a top 10 position. of course there's a chance I'll get attacked at #11 but the percentage is way less than when I'm in the top 5.

I mean 11 to 14 or farther. But if the server is not so competing, your tactic would be good.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016

I mean 11 to 14 or farther. But if the server is not so competing, your tactic would be good.

LOL, your tactic is the exact same thing as mine, but you dont even refresh. You start from 5:05, which is around the same time as me(I start anywhere between 5-5:20 depending my rank), and you work your way down, with 7-minute wait time, so if your server is competitive during those 7 minutes your spot would be taken. So I don't get what you mean.

The only way you're not going to get your ranks taken from 10-20 if you're in a super competitive server where every single guy is looking for a rank during the last 20 minutes, is to refresh. There is no other strategy.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    Sounds like less then 20 people on your server are active at that time Oo talk about dead...

Do not worry I'm sure they will come back when 70 comes out :)
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Wispsi wrote: »
    Sounds like less then 20 people on your server are active at that time Oo talk about dead...

Do not worry I'm sure they will come back when 70 comes out :)

than*, and no it's actually pretty active. Like I said, the tactic doesn't always work, the #1, #2 spot is usually in fights the best bet is the #3 spot. Are you still bitter because you couldn't even get past 10 lmfao in your incredibly weak server? You were trying so hard to prove a point to me but you couldnt even break 5 like you claimed. I would be embarrassed as hell to even try and boast that I got 10 in a server where there were 0 60s LMFAO.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Just case by case
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    I was just pointing out the obvious, if you are free to sit at place 11'for 5 minutes with a team that dies as quickly as that one... Literally nobody goes for rank 11 snipe? :) at all?

Why are you bringing up the other thread? Making up more lies now is pointless, just like your boasting here over placing high on an empty server.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I was just pointing out the obvious, if you are free to sit at place 11'for 5 minutes with a team that dies as quickly as that one... Literally nobody goes for rank 11 snipe? :) at all?

Why are you bringing up the other thread? Making up more lies now is pointless, just like your boasting here over placing high on an empty server.

Why would people snipe rank 11? You can snipe 12 for rank 3 too, and most people just go for 6-10 I noticed instead of going for 1-5. And even though my team dies quick I did get a win at rank 11 today on defense, because someone tried to snipe me at the last minute, and I still got to fight the #3 guy. Somedays I don't get sniped at 11, somedays I do, but the percentage is FAR lower getting sniped at 11 than 5-9.

Lies about what? LOL. Your in an incredibily weak server that had no 60s when you ranked 10, you said so yourself. Keep making lies about me being on an empty server though. I know you're jealous because you couldnt even get into the top 5 when you were trying to boast to me LOL, you couldnt even get past my rank 8 hahaha
  • Lol? You seem incredibly proud of the fact your server came out weeks before mine. Good job buddy.

not to mention you only drop down to the 20s-40s with a team like yours...so so dead :/

Getting top 10 or top 5 is nothing special at all on thousands of servers :p get over yourself.

And on hundreds of others it got to be nearly impossible without buying multiethnic extra fights.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016

LOL, your tactic is the exact same thing as mine, but you dont even refresh. You start from 5:05, which is around the same time as me(I start anywhere between 5-5:20 depending my rank), and you work your way down, with 7-minute wait time, so if your server is competitive during those 7 minutes your spot would be taken. So I don't get what you mean.

The only way you're not going to get your ranks taken from 10-20 if you're in a super competitive server where every single guy is looking for a rank during the last 20 minutes, is to refresh. There is no other strategy.

My point is not about winning strategy, I just said not to bother people who will be end in 1 hour and let the time zone people win the reward then when the time comes to start, take part in the competition, then we need not bite each other and more people win 1st or higher reward. 5:05 means just end of 1-hour former time zone's reward not about tactics. Therefore if you and all start at any time after 5 pm, it is very OK to all the people.
  • Wispsi wrote: »
    Lol? You seem incredibly proud of the fact your server came out weeks before mine. Good job buddy.

not to mention you only drop down to the 20s-40s with a team like yours...so so dead :/

Getting top 10 or top 5 is nothing special at all on thousands of servers :p get over yourself.

And on hundreds of others it got to be nearly impossible without buying multiethnic extra fights.

Yeah it came out weeks before and I started around the same time as you, since we're at similar levels, but at 51 there were 60s in the top 20-30 spoit.

I never said it was special at all. I'm just saying it's sad that you couldnt place in the top 5 with refreshing, I believe you said you started at 68 right? So you had a total of 10 fights, and the best you could do was rank 10? LOL, you were so proud of that rank 10 too, you refreshed to prove a point to me, but you couldnt get even the #1 spot. If I was trying to prove a point to someone and I refreshed I'd go for the #1 spot well if I could succeed.

Yes, my server is much weaker than a lot, compared to yours like I said before it's extremely strong though. I'd love to take a screen shot of your top 10 comp, you wouldn't even be able to get a win with your shabby team LOL, you run like a 4 star ashoka dont you? Do you even haev a 6 star LOL, I had 2 6 stars at level 55-56 ish, I guess you struggle with arena and GW.

Lol? You seem incredibly proud of the fact your server came out weeks before mine. Good job buddy.

Is this a reply for REVENGEOFTHEEWOK?
  • No I already said this, I used 8 fights to get top 10 (which yes, is how long it takes) and the. Used the last 2 to snipe back into top 20 for prizes so I did not waste gems on somebody like you :) number 5 spot was open, could have taken it...but for what? Lol for you? As if I am letting you cost me 50 gems lol.

Yes, he's very jealous and bitter because he wanted to prove to me so badly that he's been in the top 5. He even refreshed, and wasn't even going for the prize but only got to rank 10 LOL, and started to try and boast in an extremely weak server.

My server is much weaker than the tie pilot/poggle teams I've seen people post, but his server didnt have level 60's just a couple days ago LOL, and he couldnt even get the #1 spot.
  • I have only failed one GW total, my first one. I have a lumi 6star, I already told you I chose my team based far more on personal choices then tactical ones, because it does not matter it is all pve and with this bad ai you can still win v easily.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No I already said this, I used 8 fights to get top 10 (which yes, is how long it takes) and the. Used the last 2 to snipe back into top 20 for prizes so I did not waste gems on somebody like you :) number 5 spot was open, could have taken it...but for what? Lol for you? As if I am letting you cost me 50 gems lol.

Sure you used the last to snipe back to top 20 LMFAO, you were trying so hard to prove a point to me, but the best you could do was 10. You just needed one more fight to get to #2. Btw where do you live? I can easily track down your time zone, and see how much time there was inbetween when you got to 10, and when you receive the prizes. According to you, and your super active server, you would have been put back to at least 50 within 2 hours right? and 2 snipes wouldnt be enough to break 20.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016

Yes, he's very jealous and bitter because he wanted to prove to me so badly that he's been in the top 5. He even refreshed, and wasn't even going for the prize but only got to rank 10 LOL, and started to try and boast in an extremely weak server.

My server is much weaker than the tie pilot/poggle teams I've seen people post, but his server didnt have level 60's just a couple days ago LOL, and he couldnt even get the #1 spot.

I think he did not read well and misunderstood my suggestion.

We don't have to waste turns and crystals for the battle of other timezones' rewards.
    I have only failed one GW total, my first one. I have a lumi 6star, I already told you I chose my team based far more on personal choices then tactical ones, because it does not matter it is all pve and with this bad ai you can still win v easily.

Yes, the ai is bad because you're in an incredibly weak server with no competition LOL. Go read other posts complaining about the AI, of course in a server where people dont even pay for level 60 there isn't going to be much competition on teh AI is going to be weak. You wouldnt even be able to beat the guys in the top 30-50, of course you can prove you can by simply taking a screenshot of the opposition you fight.
  • What are you talking about? Why do you keep making up lies and trying to put words into my mouth? What are you trying to prove? Lol....you should probably re read what that thread said if you are going to bring it up :) your memory seems to be quite fuzzy lol

It honestly blows my mind you care so very muc over pointless easy squad arena rankings on nowhere near competitive servers ahaha.

What are you talking about? Why do you keep making up lies and trying to put words into my mouth? What are you trying to prove? Lol....you should probably re read what that thread said if you are going to bring it up :) your memory seems to be quite fuzzy lol

It honestly blows my mind you care so very muc over pointless easy squad arena rankings on nowhere near competitive servers ahaha.

Is this for him? Please use Quote please.
  • @Wispsi What's your timezone? You said you broke the top 20 right with 2 snipes, you claim you're in this super active server, so I'm curious on how much time you had between when you got to rank 10, and when your prizes ended.

You're right, our arenas are nowhere near as competitive. If we had to put levels to it, yours is at a level 1, mines at a level 5, and the best is at a level 10. You wouldn't even be able to beat anyone p2p in the top 20 lmfao, i mean you couldnt reach even 2 with one more fight in your awful server when you were trying to impress me.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What are you talking about? Why do you keep making up lies and trying to put words into my mouth? What are you trying to prove? Lol....you should probably re read what that thread said if you are going to bring it up :) your memory seems to be quite fuzzy lol

Yeah it was I am sorry, not so keen on using quotes on my phone.

Anyway I was just putting in that I agreed with you basically on the comment before mine,and also yeah people should only start arenas at 5ish ideally, esp if they do not reset.

this kid then got all mad because somebody questioned his arena skillz lol, dont worry I will stop replying to him now :) he has problems understanding what is written anyways.

case in point below. nothing but lies and complete misunderstandings, I am not even sure they are intentional any more...I think he really actually believes himself and just ignores the world around him completely Oo
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016

Yeah it was I am sorry, not so keen on using quotes on my phone.

Anyway I was just putting in that I agreed with you basically on the comment before mine,and also yeah people should only start arenas at 5ish ideally, esp if they do not reset.

this kid then got all mad because somebody questioned his arena skillz lol, dont worry I will stop replying to him now :) he has problems understanding what is written anyways.

i see that you use pounds. So you should be in UK time. I remember I slept at around 4pm UK time that day, and you got to 10 at MINIMUM 1 hour before that. So that's 3pm UK time at least, it was probably 2-2:45, that means you had 3 hours, and this is suppose to be the most active time and you didnt get put back to rank 40? Hmmm, so much for that superactive server huh LOL, and you're level 53, that means you're around the same level as guys around you since they didnt try and snipe you at all.

How many times do I have to expose you.

You're right, you should stop replying, since you just exposed yourself in the fact that not only are you in an ultra weak server, but it's not even close to as active as you claim it to be. If I ranked at 10 3-4 hours before prizes I'd definitely be pushed back to 20-50. It could even be worse. Lately I've been ranking from 28-61 before I go for my runs, and that's not even during active periods.

Basically @Wispsi was desperately trying to get my approval by placing high, but the best he could do was rank top 10, with at least 3 hours still left during his period.
  • I do the same but let every battle go to almost Mac time so I'm engaged and the others have to wait or skip me. Cheesy but it works. I only slide back to about 25 anyway.
  • I normally fight until I'm rank either 13-11 or 4-1 and keep 1-2 matches about 4-5 hours before rewards are sent, at about 5 p.m Is when i start climbing and buy 5 extra matches, since 50 crystals and not much of a decrease compared to getting 400 or 450 lol then I will sit at rank 13-11 for the last 20-10 min and if someone attacks me while I'm sitting I'll quickly retaliate, sit again for another 5 min then use 50 gems to jump to rank 2-5 about 6 min before rewards are sent, since at max it takes 80 seconds to beat my team, so giving a min before rewards release is enough time. Because my server is very competitive at times lol
  • And the only reason I do not say #1 spot is because most times I know full well I can not beat that person so I will not waste a match, sometimes though I can (like Rheen, Thundergod, a few other people) but people like Hugepants....no way lol too much 7* dps for me to handle