Event Notification - yippee

anonidude
703 posts Member
Never have I been so excited to be sent to the profit mining and training droid hunt screen!

I wonder what could be possibly be hiding in there?

/Sarcasm
| ANZGC | Exile |

Replies

• Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't know why people make fun of this amazing improvement. Now we don't have to scroll aaaall the way to the left, to enter the event section. Makes things so much easier!

Thank you, EA!
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Be as sarcastic as you guys want, but I for one am thrilled to have this up on my screen for a week to remind me that the Yoda event I don't care about is there. Totally saved me from coming to the forums... oh wait.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    I'm totally with you. The in-game popup is not enough.
  • If they ever add a new event and you arent aware of it then it will be helpful, and it is also helpful for people who don't check the forum.

But it should be a one off notification, not thee constantly.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    So if they can do that ! Why can't they drop a notification to say that a Raid has started ! And once you click on it, it dissapears ?
    that would be helpfull, cause I scroll to the left everytime to check if it didn't start ^^.
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    If they ever add a new event and you arent aware of it then it will be helpful, and it is also helpful for people who don't check the forum.

One off? No way. I say increase the size at least 3 times and move it to the middle of the screen. That way they can be sure we see it. I'd also prefer it makes a high pitch squealing noise whenever I touch something within an inch of it, in case I wasn't paying enough attention of course.
  • BradBread wrote: »
    If they ever add a new event and you arent aware of it then it will be helpful, and it is also helpful for people who don't check the forum.

One off? No way. I say increase the size at least 3 times and move it to the middle of the screen. That way they can be sure we see it. I'd also prefer it makes a high pitch squealing noise whenever I touch something within an inch of it, in case I wasn't paying enough attention of course.

Awesome idea! Lets do that shall we? :)
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Great, now I get a reminder that I have yoda already at 7 star and can't do the yoda event again
    Drake23, Its a trap