Special Music Campaign [Inquisition]

senkoujin
187 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hello everyone, I'm senkoujin aka TripMX, an aspiring musician who has been making music on iOS (iPhone/iPad) for nearly 5 years now. In February this year, I started my biggest music campaign ever as a celebration of thanks to the community that supported me over the years.

NOTE: My music is very original (with a few remixes here and there), and I'm an independent artist and unpopular, so don't expect any high-grade record company/studio sounds, lol. Making music is my hobby.

In a nutshell, this campaign will allow you have the chance to officially obtain songs that I made over the years as well as other giveaway prizes. This is all meant to be for fun and a way to pass the time. :)

Here's some simple points:
  • There is no money involved
  • So far, only a single webpage is used for this campaign (no need to login)
  • If you decide to participate, it would only take 1-2 minutes of your time per week
  • All posts and announcements related to the campaign would be in this forum thread/topic

My inquiry to you all is, would any of you be interested in participating in my campaign? If you are interested, by all means, please post here.

Thank you very much!
-senkoujin aka TripMX

Replies