For the love of the Force, please change the design of procuring Vader shards

2Next

Replies

• Czert
    205 posts Member
    Arijit wrote: »
    I have a guy in my server with 6* Vader and he uses Vader in his Arena team since a month.
    I guess EA did not take care of all the exploiters.

Can you name any exploit how to get more vader shards than you should normaly get?
  • Shard Shop should not show you any toons you already have at 7*. This is a no-brainer.

Also, it should be 5 shards for 400 coins, like EVERY OTHER SHOP IN THE GAME!
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    I have a guy in my server with 6* Vader and he uses Vader in his Arena team since a month.

Can you name any exploit how to get more vader shards than you should normaly get?
  • Czert wrote: »

It doesn't exist anymore.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • I've never seen vadar in the shard shop :(
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Czert wrote: »

Ok, it is logical that they fixed it, but how that exploit worked?
  • Czert wrote: »
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Czert wrote: »

Ok, it is logical that they fixed it, but how that exploit worked?

It had to do with the achievement for having allies. People would add and subtract allies to continually get the achievement. IIRC
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet