Double Hit Vader Bug??

Brimley_Ploom_19
366 posts Member
edited May 2016
Sorry if I'm blowing the proverbial whistle on some of you on this topic, but I have to ask. I've noticed in the arena using my vader several times that he has hit an opponent with his basic attack and the damage output is two of the same values, ie, if he hit for 3000, a second 3000 showed up beneath it and it seemed to do way more than vader is capable of on the opponents lifebar. Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• Options
    No? Lucky me I guess!
  • Vendi
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I have experienced it before and wrote about it in the bug section, but nobody seemed to notice.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen this too, you're not crAzy
  • Options
    Well, I think we have done our civic duties in bringing it to the devs attention. If they wish to ignore it, that's on them, but we have covered our butts. To the devs: vader is bugged and Im using him. It is your job to fix bugs. If you wish to turn your back on this issue, I am not to blame. If we tried to hide it, maybe then you could say it's exploitation. But since we pointed it out and you ignore it, what are we suppose to do, not use vader? Sorry, but I like vader. I used him before this bug and your ignorance isn't stopping me.