Rancor devours while devour is on cooldown?

Nuwonda
56 posts Member
Just wondering... yesterday Rancor (Phase 1) had Devour on cooldown (2) yet he merrily started munching on Poe... Cheatin bantha fodo!

Maybe I am missing something or that Bantha just ignored his cooldown since he was really really hungry?

Replies

• Faroer
    246 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Slam, boooo
    Post edited by Faroer on
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Rancor Slam: Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to inflict Health Down for 2 turns. Then, Devour's cooldown is reduced by 1 for each enemy that is below 50% Health. This ability deals 30% less damage to Taunting targets.
  • Nuwonda
    56 posts Member
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Rancor Slam: Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to inflict Health Down for 2 turns. Then, Devour's cooldown is reduced by 1 for each enemy that is below 50% Health. This ability deals 30% less damage to Taunting targets.

So you're saying the cooldown counter is not updated correctly? right? That slammin gets him yammin
  • Nuwonda wrote: »
    Nightlores wrote: »

So you're saying the cooldown counter is not updated correctly? right? That slammin gets him yammin

The Rancor's cooldown will reduce for *Each* enemy below 50%, this can create a situation where you would see a cooldown of 2 turns and then if you had 2 characters below 50% health, the cooldown would in fact, be removed and he would "merrily start munching on Poe" (or whichever target he decided to munch)

• Could you guys make the cooldown display 0 instead of 2? Makes for an unpleasant surprise the first time this happens to you.

Who really reads through the rancor "terms and conditions"?
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    He has actually munched on my team, when his cooldown counter displayed 2 or 3 (this has happened several times) and this has been early in my raid encounter, where my team has barely lost protection - care to explain this one?? The team's health (none of them) are below 50%.