Eeth Koth, huh, what is he good for...

Prev1
BWSkynobi
334 posts Member
Absolutely nothing.

Replies

• Lmao!
  • He is basically a poor man's Ima Gun-Di.

I used him to get 7* yoda last night, but would have gladly traded him for a number of other jedi.
  • Actually, put him on a team with Dooku and you have a solid combo for ripping through droids and Jedi. He's pretty useful when you come across one of those droid/jedi teams in the arena.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    He has a very reliable stun...

This is good vs Dooku and Fives.

He has good speed and moderate damage.

His Omega basic adds decent damage.

I use him all the time...
  • He is good for being the 5th wheel on your Yoda Event Jedi Squad. Then after that he is just a guy who can sub in for raids.

Im with @Thor_Odinson1 I am going to use him to get 6* Yoda this time around but, much rather have Ani or Old Ben or someone else up higher.
  • His stun is actually very reliable but he's a one trick. Only decent for gw if you need another stunner or fighting droids.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    With QGJ lead, he can stun Rey before she acts...
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    HerrDrFunk wrote: »
    Actually, put him on a team with Dooku and you have a solid combo for ripping through droids and Jedi. He's pretty useful when you come across one of those droid/jedi teams in the arena.

His stun is weak sauce. Doesn't even work all the time against droids.
  • I do use him in arena (sadly I have no one to synergize better atm) under a Qui-Gon lead. He performs decently. He is probably the most average toon in the game (except maybe for JC).
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    He is very well balanced
  • Timitock wrote: »
    He has a very reliable stun...

This is good vs Dooku and Fives.

He has good speed and moderate damage.

His Omega basic adds decent damage.

I use him all the time...

Same here, he's on my Arena team and he's perfect for stoping Dooku, Fives, and droids in there tracks:)
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    East Coast
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    He got me my 7* yoda on about my 10th attempt. The guys is a legend in my books. JC and barris were low enough to be killed by yoda in one turn (when gaining 100% turn meter on a finishing blow). It was koth's turn, and yoda would have been next with about 95% turn meter. Lumi would have had her turn after that and her heal was ready. I figured that if I don't stun yoda, I will lose because he will kill 2 of my 3 healers, and have another turn after that. There was no point using the basic attack, and him resisting the stun would have had no impact on the battle's outcome. (I'd have lost anyway). So, Koth comes in with a huge stun on yoda! Then lumi comes in and heals everyone up. It lead to me beating him with all my jedis left standing.
    Eeth Koth is a hero in my books, and I don't won't a bad word out against him again. :D Enough said.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    There's a reason he's the easiest to get jedi
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »
    He is very well balanced

This is like when you ask if the girl your friends are trying to set you up with is pretty and they say "she's got a good personality."
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I actually use him as leader for my first few gw nodes.
    His Defense buff, combined with Defense Up from Plo Koon or Ima Gun Di, prevents a great deal of Protection loss.
    When the Protection is gone, I swap in Barriss or Old Ben.
    +60 Defense is a lot.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Eeth is so sad.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    Kit Fisto
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    +1 for title
    clicked it, hoped it would say "absolutely nothing" wasnt disapointed :)

ps; i have no problem with eeth, i just like the song
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    ChefHaze wrote: »

Just curious why you say he is easiest to get? The way i see it Lumi is easiest Jedi to get and max because multiple hard missions contain her shards and GW gives you 15 shards per day if you finish it every day (not hard to do). And she is one of the best options in GW shipments. Eeth only comes from Arena Shipments and those are an average of 10 a day if you get in top 100 every day, plus there are way more valuable characters to get from arena (STH, Sid, Savage, HK, IG88 and probably a few more).

I ask not to show you up, but to let me know if i missed some other way of getting him as i wouldn't mind having him quickly for the next yoda event.

• BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    +1 for title
    clicked it, hoped it would say "absolutely nothing" wasnt disapointed :)

ps; i have no problem with eeth, i just like the song

For some reason I was singing this on my way into work today. Just had to share.
  • Tankage
    19 posts Member
    I use him in the first GW nodes for his stun along with other stun toons I have - it works really well - other than that "absolutely nothing"
  • Rancor food is what he is.
  • Truth. I always hope the Rancor makes him the chosen one.
  • He's actually pretty good for Phase 1 on the Rancor event, his stun can land a majority of the time on the guards. So that's one way to make him useful.
  • Eeth is also good for AGI challenge, he can easily stun Savage.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    He is a tool.
    {RotE}
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    I have Mace Windu and Eeth Koth and i would substitute both of them for any other jedis out there. JKG...at least i have huge hp. With Eeth you get nothing! He is one of the Jedis that seriously needs a consideration, he is by far the worst. Ashoka got really useful after she was buffed. I would make the trade in a second!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Eeth is one of those characters you bring in for GW hoping to get that one stun to stick on a problem opponent to change the outcome of a match, great in the savage challenge also, I don't think he's bad but also not a main squad character
  • He's not a-grade, but he's alright and I don't regret investing in him for Yoda's challenge. He has his uses in phase one of raids and GW.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.