Farming rey shards

Prev1
So what' everyone up to in this? I've just gotten to the half way mark (finally) thanks to those 10 shards we just got. It isn't easy but apparently she's supposed to be really good, reckon it's worth it?

Replies

• Yes, but God awfully slow to star. If you get her in a pack it saves some time though.
  • I like Daisy Ridley and i farm her Rey.
    Packs?RNG? never
    still 49 shards to get her.
  • Yeah I gave up on packs ages ago, you hope for kylo or rey but end up with a bunch of ewoks
  • IG69
    31 posts Member
    I would not call it farming, more like prospecting. Only 3 chances and most of the time you get 1 shard.
  • I'm at 19!
  • 19 after the 10 free and i farm her everyday.

It's a joke. Looking like 3+months to get her even at this rate.
  • Only 18. It will be a long time before I get her.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • DarthLundgrenn
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I got super lucky and pulled her (shards) in a chromium pack, when I saw her face i had a second of happiness where i thought i got her, but then saw the shape was a diamond not a square (still 12 extra shards was nice).

so with that, farming every day and the added 10 shards, I'm at 29, so I'm almost down to the last 50, hoping i get 3 per day :)
  • 19 after the 10 free and i farm her everyday.

It's a joke. Looking like 3+months to get her even at this rate.

100% agree here. I'm at 43 but that's only from refreshing both nodes for the past week. Both kylo and Finn are relatively easily farmed in cantina, there should be a new battle in the events/challenges mode that can provide a few shards every couple of days
  • I was initially so happy when I saw the Rey was farmable. Then I saw the droprates and cooldowns. It's madness. My Ren is almost 7* and I started after Xmas.
    Seems like the only way to make Rey a strong contender at level 70-80 would require chromium packs (Since stars give multiplier to stat progression).
  • 53/80 almost there
  • I have her 5* must just be Lucky
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    I have her 5* must just be Lucky

From farming or from a pack?
  • Surely pack at least for the initial 4* =)
    Or else...thats a ridiculous amounts of refreshes made....packs would have been cheaper?
  • all the shards were firm packs, I haven't farmed her at all bc I've been farming dooku. Just lucky
    all the shards were firm packs, I haven't farmed her at all bc I've been farming dooku. Just lucky

There's lucky, and then there's that!
  • Yeah but her use is limited to me. If I could get her and leia to 6* atleast then I would have a great use for her. But atm leia is only 4* and my team is almost all 7*
    Changing team formation is a slow grind :(
    But rey is an epic charcter
    Yeah but her use is limited to me. If I could get her and leia to 6* atleast then I would have a great use for her. But atm leia is only 4* and my team is almost all 7*
    Changing team formation is a slow grind :(
    But rey is an epic charcter

Aaaaand he has a 4* leia. This guy ^^^

And here I was feeling flash with a 4* kylo
  • Kylo is almost 7* but likewise I can't find a spot for him :/ yet....
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Kylo is almost 7* but likewise I can't find a spot for him :/ yet....
    It's this sort of thing that makes me wish they'd give us new *content* before new characters. Even if we had the time, energy, and lucky drops to get all the cool characters we want, what good are they? You can only field *5* at a time, plus some backups for GW.

So until they give us another game mode like GW where you need a deeper bench, what's the point of going through the grind work for new toons that either won't replace your current team, or will be obsolete with the next update?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Because I'm a collector I must collect :smiley:
  • I'm 49/80
  • She's by far my worst drop rate. 22/80 and looking at another 3 months to unlock her as well.
  • Ulysses
    67 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    She's by far my worst drop rate. 22/80 and looking at another 3 months to unlock her as well.

Definitely, just did my daily farm for her and got an incredible 0/6

EDIT: just refreshed both, make that 0/12
  • I'm 20/80 too. After the movie i needed to get Rey but the droprates hit me hard
  • 35/80.

One day :)
  • RayRevan
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Rolf wrote: »
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Kylo is almost 7* but likewise I can't find a spot for him :/ yet....
    It's this sort of thing that makes me wish they'd give us new *content* before new characters. Even if we had the time, energy, and lucky drops to get all the cool characters we want, what good are they? You can only field *5* at a time, plus some backups for GW.

So until they give us another game mode like GW where you need a deeper bench, what's the point of going through the grind work for new toons that either won't replace your current team, or will be obsolete with the next update?

You do that so you can try out other team formations and/or because u like to collect them all. The game is brand new... It is surely going to get expansions
  • I need 24 more shards to raise her to 5*. I've geared her to Level 7 with 3 slots filled. And I'm lucky if I get 1 drop/day with or without refreshing. The character unlock and shards were mostly from the Holiday event and Chromium packs.
  • Luckily , I managed to gather 38 fragments Rey. I'm trying to get on the 5-D ( difficult) the dark side for more fragments of her. However, I'm stuck on the 5 -I ( easy) dark side. I can not defeat that Jawas Army. Does anyone have any tips ?
  • What's your team?