Who to farm in Cantina 7: Barris or Ben?

orange12
53 posts Member
I finished maxing out my Dooku to 7* recently and don't know what to do now with my Cantina Energy. I think the best use now is either Barris or Old Ben but I have neither to begin with.

Based on what I've read, Barris is pretty critical for getting 7* Yoda (at least making it less excruciating) and she has two DS nodes that have useful gear drops as well. This means I can probably farm her up a lot quicker. The down side is she's still a bit of a one trick pony and I don't think she'll be of much use on my Arena or GW teams. (Not sure if she's good for Raids.)

Old Ben on the other hand seems like an elite level toon right now in Arena among many other places. I can see me building an A-team around him if I commit to him. The downside of course is he only has one Cantina node which will take forever for me to get him to a decent star level.

I'm torn, which toon should I go for?

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Since you don't have Yoda yet I recommend Barriss. She can also be great in GW as long as you use her heal at the right time.

Ben is definitely the better choice for arena and can be a viable leader there. For Yoda I'm not sure but I'd guess his lead could also help you and let you get in some extra turns as long as you have other healers in your team.

Go for whoever you want, I loved Barriss against Yoda and I use her regularly in GW if someone on my main team ends a fight at low health I put her in to get him up again. I don't have a Ben so I can't say how he is on offense but facing him in arena was a pain for the time it happened.
  • I'd vote for Barriss. Ben doesn't do much once the mind tricks special runs out, and it's a long cooldown. Barriss is a must have for GW if you want to win it consistently
  • Baris is a huge game changer for gw. Use her, lumi and jc and you're set. I've won 4 of 4 last gw with a 4* barris