What am i doing wrong against Yoda?

Alexone
3646 posts Member
Ok so i am going to try to be rational and keep my cool even tho i played for more than 12 hours trying to get Yoda. My team is this:

Luminara lead gear 9 missing last piece level 74 abilities maxed (no omega)

QGJ gear 9 missing 2 pieces level 76 abilities maxed (ONE OMEGA ON BASIC)

Jedi Consular gear 8 missing the furnace level 73 abilities maxed (no omega)

Mace Windu gear 8 missing the droid caller level 70 abilities 7 6 7 5 (no omega)

Eeth Koth (the garbage) gear 8 missing one piece level 70 abilities 7 5 3 (no omega)

Can anyone tell me (possibly a person in charge) if they ever thought about this team comp? Can only use basic with Eeth Koth otherwise they gain TM, Mace Windu gives tm to everybody and never exposes, QGJ gives tm everytime i use his basic! Luminara gives tm whenever i use her 2nd skill and never provides any significant strings of dodges as i see in GW everyday. JC is very weak and pathetic.

Did you take into consideration team comps like these with basic Omega on QGJ?

Did anyone manage to get Yoda to 7* so far during this session with this exact team? If so, who did you fight and what did you do? I've tried fighting against Barris, by the time the other guy dies i lose one guy myself or 2. One time i managed to get Yoda in yellow, out of probably 300 total tries by now, and Yoda one shot 3 guys without stopping.

Am i being denied 7* Yoda because i have Mace Windu and Eeth Koth? Why didn't you warn us that i would need Ashoka/Barris to get him this time? Does double damage means Yoda is exactly the same as he was?

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    DragonWzd wrote: »
    Like you I wasnt getting any dodges with lumi lead so I went for the extra offense from maces lead

Ok nice congrats! I already tried Mace Windu a bunch of times, i was getting nowhere fast and stopped trying. That's why his leadership is at 7. Guess i'll try again tomorrow.
  • Yadda_123
    187 posts Member
    I don't know that you are doing anything wrong. I just think the challenge is designed to only be defeated by certain combinations of Jedis, many of which people don't have maxed or have unlocked to begin with. Kind of a slap in the face if you ask me.
  • Man, I don't know @Alexone. Before the cap increase, that was my exact team that got Yoda at 7*. Ugh!

You'll get him man. One of my guild mates tried a bunch of times and then finally "boom"..RNG went in his favor.
  • Tomuk83
    19 posts Member
    Now I have my Yoda...I can say that there is no magic formula. You know on your first attack if you have a chance.

All my attacks did very little damage, their life meters barely moved.....then.....suddenly..... I started a new battle and the first shot actually decreased the meter enough for me to notice!
  • Tomuk83
    19 posts Member
    Btw....I had lumi 72 and 8, jc 72 and 9,qgj 73 and 8, koth 70 and 7 and lastly...fisto 70 and 7