How can you fix yoda that fast and not do ANYTHING about precraft gears

Maraxus
821 posts Member
So precraft gears have been an issue since end of march... More than half of the community suffers from this and u dont do anything

Yet the yoda event is bately up for 1 day and you already nerfed it...

You should really revisit your priorities.

@EA_JEsse

Replies

• darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It was nerfed? Wow
  • The man has a point...
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Unfortunately the prevraft issue is water under the bridge at this point
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    So precraft gears have been an issue since end of march... More than half of the community suffers from this and u dont do anything

@EA_JEsse

Yyyyyup!! There have been many different questions and concerns posed to Jesse and John and they've been radio-silence about them. Now, the Yoda event has returned and he's as he was before and he gets nerfed.

- Pre-crafted gear
    - Evasion lead issue (quantity of dodge given)
    - Credit crunch (money not scaling with player levels)
    - Players requesting to get Rex aurodium packs back to get him for Rancor raids.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Because no one is buying the Jedi pack. They are thinking that maybe if they make it easier, people will open their wallets.
  • I will admit it is a rather odd move in the absence of other moves. But Yoda wasn't broken...
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Veritasum wrote: »
    I will admit it is a rather odd move in the absence of other moves. But Yoda wasn't broken...

Thats what make it even worse.
    Attending to whiners and bot looking at real issues that stem from poor planning of changes
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Veritasum wrote: »
    I will admit it is a rather odd move in the absence of other moves. But Yoda wasn't broken...

Thats what make it even worse.
    Attending to whiners and bot looking at real issues that stem from poor planning of changes

+1

The gear issue has been around for weeks and it is getting extremely out of hand and arena is far from balanced because of it.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • WhiskeyPug
    338 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have read 100 pre crafter posts and I still manage to miss what your solution to this problem is exactly?
  • Maraxus wrote: »

@EA_JEsse

+1
  • pip_ninja
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The only way to get attention to this topic is for people to start talking with their money instead of forum posts. If the top ten guilds got together and agreed to stop spending money until the gear and raid rewards were addressed I bet change would come quickly.

As long as money is flowing there is no incentive for change.
    Post edited by pip_ninja on
  • pip_ninja wrote: »
    The only way to get attention to this topic is for people to start talking with their money instead of forum posts. If the top ten guilds got together and agreed to stop spending money until the gear and raid rewards were addressed I bet change would come quickly.

As long as money I'd flowing there is no incentive for change.

+1
  • WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    I have read 100 pre crafter posts and I still manage to miss what your solution to this problem is exactly?

+1
    There really isn't anything they can do to "fix" it otherwise I think they would have.
  • Lauwanhoi wrote: »
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »

+1
    There really isn't anything they can do to "fix" it otherwise I think they would have.

Get rid of the raid only items they added to make more cash? Boom solved, mic drop.