Asajj Dispel can be dodged.

hhooo
656 posts Member
edited May 2016
This isn't the only ability like this that can be dodged, it appears to be all resistable, non-attack abilties according to some guildmates. Poe's taunt ability can be 'dodged' as well. I know for a fact that this is a bug, and I really hope it will be addressed soon.
Post edited by hhooo on

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Why do you think it's a bug? At this point every single negative effect has a potency vs tenacity check and can be resisted.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    I personally find her dispel to be quite reliable actually. Every now and then, it may be resisted, but that's apart of the game-- not a bug :) Like Lianara said, it's a matter of potency vs. tenacity.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I am not talking about resist. I'm talking about dodge. When something is resisted, it says resist. When something is dodged, the word dodged pops up. This is about her dispel, and the TM effect from Poe's taunt, being dodged. As in: Dooku lead team, Phasma uses Victory March. I use Asajj's dispel to try to remove the advantage. Three of the characters dodge, and now have offense up, and advantage.

Is there a reason to think this is not a bug?
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    hhooo wrote: »
    I am not talking about resist. I'm talking about dodge. When something is resisted, it says resist. When something is dodged, the word dodged pops up. This is about her dispel, and the TM effect from Poe's taunt, being dodged. As in: Dooku lead team, Phasma uses Victory March. I use Asajj's dispel to try to remove the advantage. Three of the characters dodge, and now have offense up, and advantage.

Is there a reason to think this is not a bug?

Okay, got you now.... Tbh I've never noticed that before :/ Now it sounds like a bug. Lol.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Afaik, dispel effects can no longer be resisted. IE, Yodas and Rex's tenacity up do nothing against them. So it is completely fair that they can be dodged (CG probably changed it to unresistable because they in effect had two rolls to miss before, one on the attack and one on the dispel)

Would suck if that's true about Poe, he's already a one trick pony.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Amalthea wrote: »
    Afaik, dispel effects can no longer be resisted. IE, Yodas and Rex's tenacity up do nothing against them. So it is completely fair that they can be dodged (CG probably changed it to unresistable because they in effect had two rolls to miss before, one on the attack and one on the dispel)

Would suck if that's true about Poe, he's already a one trick pony.

I'll try to verify this later, but I'm absolutely positive I've used it and only removed some of a characters buffs recently. Also, this is still the wrong type of 'miss' to assign to the ability. Dodge is increased over a whole team easily, and it really hurts characters who are already not top tier.