Who replace?

Hello, I'd like to know if I should replace some of my characters in my team, because i'll soon have dark vador, boba fett and kylo ren.
My team is Phasma 4* leader, luminara and sidious 5* (almost 6), Tarkin 5* and dark maul 4*

Replies

• Your team is quite good, but is a bit squishy. You've got Tarkin 5* - nice. I wouldn't use Kylo until he is 5-6* with that team of yours. Perhaps even you can bench Phasma until you farm her to at least 5* and replace her with Vader. DM is strong, but in AOE squad can do quite menace even if he is 4*. I don't like tarkin that much and i would swap him with boba anytime. But you are going to have some good times at GW with this squad.
  • Thanks for your help, just a question, i'm french and I understand almost everything except acronyms, so can you please tell me what aoe gw... means ?
  • AOE = area of effect. Multi-target ability. Abilities like Sid or Vader when they put red effects on more than one hero at once.
    GW = Galactic War. Table on right side of room
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    AOE = area of effect. Multi-target ability. Abilities like Sid or Vader when they put red effects on more than one hero at once.
    GW = Galactic War. Table on right side of room
    Thanks!