Old Ben farming. 8 or 12 node

FaRule_DaGalexy91
278 posts Member
edited May 2016
I guess imma start farming Benny in cantina. Not because i particularly want or need him. But because i dont know who would be more useful.

Or.maybe i should farm lando or gs... such options.
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Old Ben farming. 8 or 12 node 52 votes

8 energy node
40%
Top_QuarkHbk146TakZemitvincentlondonWJ28InternetSwagOootiniPetrozzaKopfschussMikaNoSpoilJediMasterSavageVicfesrekFireweed61M31AndroBheadedImperialTacoKING_J0URNEYrenato4571 21 votes
12 energy node
50%
CharlesbusaottomadduxBMasuEleiemAmaltheaSingleton28RAYRAYAntmanndieEibbor_TharthCookieCrisppFinalGreyJediJensxnGreg1920Gonzalo1495Loafdawg83ModeratusImperialisEntropy14JustthetipjeditRRReythecuriousocelot 26 votes
Neither, you should farm this toon instead......
9%
benacrowBaggodiIT_L1V3Sgodofthunder0822Kinnick 5 votes

Replies

• Neither, you should farm this toon instead......
    In my opinion if you should only farm for obi-won if you would like to have a good strong tank but I think you should farm for gs if you need a good strong attacker it depends on what you want out of it.
  • In my opinion if you should only farm for obi-won if you would like to have a good strong tank but I think you should farm for gs if you need a good strong attacker it depends on what you want out of it.

I dont "need" anyone from cantina per say.

I have ray and qgj so my general atk quota is filled.
    And i have st han and rg. So my general tank quota is also filled.

Just looking for someone to farm. I have 3* gs, and 5* kylo. JC is also 47/100 from 7* but as i know i wont be able to 7* him in timemfor.this yoda event. Im taking my time hard noding from there for him.

• B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    12 energy node
    I would say 12 because your overall rewards (especially Cantina Credits) will be greater per energy unit spent.
  • Farm the 8 energy node if you want to finish him faster. Farm the 12 energy node if you want to maximize your credits, purple ability mats, and cantina tokens.
  • Farm the 8 energy node if you want to finish him faster. Farm the 12 energy node if you want to maximize your credits, purple ability mats, and cantina tokens.

That was my thought at first 2 as i would get 15 attempts per 120 energy as opposed to 10.

However so far the drop rate hasnt been good on 8 energy node. Used 190 energy and got 6 shards

• 12 energy node
    I like the mats better on the 12. I really don't need him so I'm not in any kind of rush to get just the shards.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • 8 energy node
    I guess imma start farming Benny in cantina. Not because i particularly want or need him. But because i dont know who would be more useful.

Or.maybe i should farm lando or gs... such options.

I'd recommend GS since he's just a pew pew for a 2nd or 3rd raid squad.
  • Neither, you should farm this toon instead......
    B00MSTICK wrote: »
    I would say 12 because your overall rewards (especially Cantina Credits) will be greater per energy unit spent.

Actually no that is not true for the 8 for every energy you get 0.615 cantina credits for 10 you get 0.588 cantina credits led energy for 12 you get 0.571 cantina credits per energy.
  • B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    12 energy node
    B00MSTICK wrote: »

Actually no that is not true for the 8 for every energy you get 0.615 cantina credits for 10 you get 0.588 cantina credits led energy for 12 you get 0.571 cantina credits per energy.

You did it backwards. You calculated the energy required to receive a credit (by dividing the energy cost by the credit payout). In which case less is better, since it cost less energy to get a credit.

To calculate credits received per energy, you divide credits rec'd by energy cost.

Use 12 energy, you get 21 credits. That's 1.75 credits per unit of energy.

Use 8 energy, you get 13 credits. That's 1.625 credits per unit of energy.

Not a huge difference, but with the other increased rewards, it adds up.

That was my thought at first 2 as i would get 15 attempts per 120 energy as opposed to 10.

However so far the drop rate hasnt been good on 8 energy node. Used 190 energy and got 6 shards

The drop rates are the same between the two.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Neither, you should farm this toon instead......
    I agree that the bug is the way to go. Or Dooku. Both are great b squad toons that can help you if you get stuck on a node in gw.
  • FaRule_DaGalexy91
    278 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Baggodi wrote: »
    I agree that the bug is the way to go. Or Dooku. Both are great b squad toons that can help you if you get stuck on a node in gw.

Cant do dooku. I have the level requirements. But like a fool i never finished stage 6 cantinas.

After the update, that became notably harder

I do have a *6 dooku already though (not that i really use him)

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    12 energy node
    cantina credits are essentially a wash and total toons are a negative for the 12 mode. You get 30 extra credits each day with on refresh or an extra 5 cantina shipment shards every so every 13 days you get an extra 5 shipment shares. In exchange you give up 3.33 old Ben shards a day. So you net about 2.75 more shards per day using 8 nodes.

Purple ability mats drop about 2 times as often.

But the real important difference is credits. You can't afford to level the toons you get for free right now so getting shards faster doesn't really matter. You only get 1500 / 8 energy vs 5000 / 12 energy. This gives 55,000 more credits per day with one refresh which is a 10% increase in the total credits you are receiving
  • I guess im gonna go for the 12 node then.

Unless you guys think plo is going to suddenly get his well deserved buff?

• I think its funny that there are 5 peopls who voted for farming an entirely different toon. But only 3 actually said what that toon was.

• 12 energy node
    If you don't need anyone then go for the higher node. Better rewards/energy spent except perhaps for shards. Both credits and cantina shipments have a better ratio and it also feels like MKIII ability mats drop more.