I'm a believer!

So I just pulled a 4* Bariss from a bronzium!

A few questions about her.

-How was she nerfed?

-Is she still better than JC and/or Lumi assuming she'll never get promoted?

Replies

• rotam
    120 posts Member
    Is a great character for GW, thats the only place I use her, and Im not thinking in promoting. For other purposes I use just lumi.
    About the nerf

Invigorating Strike: healing effect reduced to [3/6]% of Barriss Offee’s maximum health. (down from [5/10]%).
    Force Healer: additional healing reduced to [2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5/15]%. (down from [15/17.5/20/25/27.5/30]%)
  • Thanks guys, I should have clarified about my concern being in arena however you both answered this for me, I kinda want to make a glass canon team for arena anyhow.

I hit level 50 yesterday and GW gave me a run for my money yesterday for the first time since my first uneducated run. my first run was the only one I never completed. This will help ensure it won't happen again

Thanks for the tips

Cheers
  • To echo what is sad above, she is great in GW but I just leav her at 5* and gear 6. She hits like a 100 year old grandmother tipsy from some cough medicine.

Her equalization heal is awesome and having her in enemy teams helps me ride out cool downs.

Lumi hits like a truck and has my favorite heal in the game as well as a great leadership ability. JC heals a bit less than Lumi, but has a great cool down cycle (after level 58) his special hits decently hard as well.

Bottom Line: use her in GW for her equalization heal and being able to get by healing immunities from Sid and Kylo. She'd be fine at 4 star and gear 6/7
  • Weird I didn't take screen shots however, I just levelled her force heal which read at level 1 to heal for 10% I level to 2 (increase heal by 2.5%) and then the ability read heal by 5%. Probably an unchanged text box from the nerf maybe @EA_Jesse can look into this?
  • DonnieDrako
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    HOLY $h!+!!!! I just got a poggle pull from bronzium! 2 weeks playing this game filled with 300 credit pulls and 2 4* in less than 2 hours!
  • I feel that (3★Luminara=4★JC > 4★Barris).
  • I have received nothing but single shards from Bronzium. My chromium pack pulls that I have done so far resulted in a jedi guardian and another JC..... I am kinda bummed.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Its not that lumi or consular are better then bariss or not. Bariss is a dif type of healer. Same applies to daka. Lumi an consular are the same basically so u can argue those two as better then one another but bariss is unique. Its not a fair comparrison. Lumi and JC have far bugger heals but bariss can equalize health so its a dif category of healing
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I pulled bariss also from bronzium and haven't touched her. I'd use jc or lumi over her unless you are running a taunter.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Bariss is still very useful and her leadership skill is great for GW. For a four star healer she is very relevent. Sometimes in GW I run Bariss (leader), Daka, Luke, TIE, and Lumni. Amazing dps and amazing heals with stuns. Sidious takes the bench.
  • I pulled today Ewok Scout and Talia... Or in this case, 7 shards for both of them. Wohoo!!!! (i guess...)