I want to have a good night sleep!

Metschina123
361 posts Member
edited January 2016
Please, CG, ever since I started playing this game which is about a month ago, I have been very anxious at midnight every day as everyone knows that's when all the missions reset and the refills become affordable. I found myself too excited to sleep, which is a testament to how addictive and fun this game is. However the downside is that it is ruining my sleep and I don't think I'm alone feeling this way.
So for the sake of your customers health, please change the reset time to 7 or 8 in the am.
I much rather the game distract me from my work than my sleep. Thank you!!!

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Yep.. found myself waking in the middle of the night cause my phone goes off to tell me my energy is back at max.. Game is really unhealthy lol :p And definitely not friendly to my sleeping habits
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    ? Who says you have to play at midnight? I don't pick it up until I wake up which is usually when most of my energy has regen'd. This game has been super friendly for your own sleep patterns.

What exactly is your reasoning for playing at midnight?
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Scoregasms wrote: »
    ? Who says you have to play at midnight? I don't pick it up until I wake up which is usually when most of my energy has regen'd. This game has been super friendly for your own sleep patterns.

What exactly is your reasoning for playing at midnight?

Addiction! it's unhealthy I tell you :p
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    You need Yoda in your life... Too impatient this one is :D

Seriously, don't let a refresh that you have full day to take advantage of dictate your life.

Besides, the timer that could use a move is the arena one since sniping rank means that one actually matters and it's when many are on their way from work or getting set for dinner.
  • Options
    Please, CG, ever since I started playing this game which is about a month ago, I have been very anxious at midnight every day as everyone knows that's when all the missions reset and the refills become affordable. I found myself too excited to sleep, which is a testament to how addictive and fun this game is. However the downside is that it is ruining my sleep and I don't think I'm alone feeling this way.
    So for the sake of your customers health, please change the reset time to 7 or 8 in the am.
    I much rather the game distract me from my work than my sleep. Thank you!!!

Or seek help?
  • Options
    So what you're saying is because you have no life and choose to let a game run your life you want them to change it? You're an **** and need to be medicated.
  • Options
    .. And this is why people complain about all the downtime in this game. :D
  • Options
    Sds1989 wrote: »
    So what you're saying is because you have no life and choose to let a game run your life you want them to change it? You're an **** and need to be medicated.

You're claiming OP has no life yet, you're on a internet forum insulting someone and saying he needs to be on medication when you could easily ignore it. Now who is the one with no life...
  • Options
    camelelf wrote: »
    Sds1989 wrote: »

You're claiming OP has no life yet, you're on a internet forum insulting someone and saying he needs to be on medication when you could easily ignore it. Now who is the one with no life...

Lol couldn't say it better myself

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, but luckily I work evenings so the time fits right into my schedule. Im usually asleep by 2 or 3 am anyway.