This game needs to persue some realism

I really have no clue what the developers were thinking when they made Leia's abilities but they clearly went overboard. She may be an iconic Star Wars character but there's no reason she should be able to take out powerful teams of Sith Lords and Jedi Masters before they even get the opportunity to strike. Don't even get me started with the Tie Pilot, I'm really curious as to how his small blaster pistol is able to execute Darth Vader with one shot.

Replies

• Lol. If this were really based solely on SW canon, Sidius would just go in solo and wipe out the opposing team in one shot.

It isn't meant to be based on the plot lines, just heroes inspired by a character in the SW Universe.

• Remember that we are playing a holodeck game, the Cantina owners could be completely biased or not know the truth behinds legends etc. Or they love Leia. This game isn't a historical reconstruction, it's star wars version of an arcade game in a pub. Literally.

• Can't wait for C3PO'S mass debuff and buff, R2D2's mass instant kill, and BB8's 100% evasion.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Remember that we are playing a holodeck game, the Cantina owners could be completely biased or not know the truth behinds legends etc. Or they love Leia. This game isn't a historical reconstruction, it's star wars version of an arcade game in a pub. Literally.

Bingo.