unwanted characters turned into shards...??

Grokusama
162 posts Member
to: EA
it'll be nice if we could turn unwanted characters that we unlocked unintentionally into shards for the shard shop...or something like that..
Example: i have a 3 star lobot w/36 shard (can upgrade to 4 stars) and on gear 2..it would be nice if i could trade the character for like 100 shard coins for each star and gear upgrade...so for like 500 shard store coins...or something like that, or maybe 15 each shard...so 10+20+36??......that way it would be nice to try out/unlock other characters that we might like or just upgrade current useful characters..

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    I, too, would like to trade in shards for characters I don't want. Even at the regular ShardShop 10-to-1 prices, that would be better than completely useless.

Opening the Shard Shop only to players who have at least one 7* character makes some sense: that level of achievement in the game guarantees a certain level of experience with the various characters out there, and which ones are worth having.

But once you've got the shop open, I'm not at all clear on why I shouldn't be able to trade in my useless Leia shards for shards of a character I actually have a hope of farming.