Is this a typical raid t6 reward?

Vodo
332 posts Member
edited May 2016
Our guild wanted to try t6 because the t5 rewards su*k. It took us 4 days to complete t6. I finished 14th and here's what I got:

7RjOmJO.jpg

Well, to be honest, I'm dissapointed. Is this a typical reward for t6 or am I just unlucky (once again)?

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    That's pretty regular. Top 10 is like 15 salvage. There's a chance of getting a full piece, but it's rare
  • Options
    Be grateful you got some pieces for a mk5 furnace. Sometimes you get total junk
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yes that's typical. Only top 10 get good stuff with top 3 getting the best usually. Sure...sometimes someone outside top 20 even can get a full piece of the unobtainable gear. In the long run, this makes no difference. Top 3-10 will advance faster than anyone else in the guild.
  • Options
    Top 10 isn't much better. The chests say "great chance at fully crafted gear". Which is a complete lie. It is very rare.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Do t7, its a lot easier then t6 and you get double the rewards even at rank 20
  • Options
    Welcome to the game where you get to farm the same raid for months just to able to craft few callers for your dudes, while other ppl precrafted it, without having to go trough all the hussle and its absolutely fine with the developers.

Raids are rewarding! Oh wait dleD74T.jpg
    My heroic first place reward.
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You're going to find a great many things depend on you're point of view.

But I'd be REALLY happy with that reward.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Seems to be pretty much the same stuff as t5 except you get twice as many pieces of salvage and a chance at a full furnace/scanner/droid caller, but hardly anyone gets those.

• Options
    DARTH_TED wrote: »
    You're going to find a great many things depend on you're point of view.

But I'd be REALLY happy with that reward.

Furnance can be bought out of shop, and i dont really need them anyway, the stunt gun can be farmed, so basicly i recieved 2 obtainable item.

Im not saying im unhappy with the pace of what we can farm stuff at, however the fact that some crafted the items overnight, that most of us have to farm for months.

9-10 raids so far, not a single caller, 18/50 progress. At this rate roughly 20 raids will get me 1 caller, which is quite a long time and i have some toons to that need dem stuff.

5A148F2.jpg

Might take me half a year that some achieved overnight.. Is just not cool..
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Just got this from a raid so the full pieces are there.
    MwO1IF9.png
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    People always complain, that heroic reward, all that gear, and how much time did you spend actuslly raiding?
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Rewards are as broken as the guild philosophy. The people on top position obtain rewards to maintain them on top, while the ones behind do not progress. Obviously, the top ones should obtain better rewards, but my point is that the +20 position should also get something valuable to help progress.
    All rewards in T6 and T7 should include pieces of unobtainable gear, besides farmable gear as bonus.
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    The real question is. When are they going to fix the rewards system in general? Right now it's horrible, and needs to be redesigned to make it so other guild members can get better gear too. Otherwise, you'll just have this huge split between top 10 and everyone else. That will just keep growing over time
  • Options
    Try heroic. You won't be disappointed. It's easy.
  • Jakkal
    66 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    Rewards are as broken as the guild philosophy. The people on top position obtain rewards to maintain them on top, while the ones behind do not progress. Obviously, the top ones should obtain better rewards, but my point is that the +20 position should also get something valuable to help progress.
    All rewards in T6 and T7 should include pieces of unobtainable gear, besides farmable gear as bonus.

Hmmmm I sense a great disturbance in the logic! Actually, tactics and knowing when to escape to preserve heavy hitters for the next fight play a huge part in performing well in Raids. More so than a huge roster even.

People in the ranks 50-30 probably need lower gear to help build/improve better first and second teams and so on. When the second raid comes out they will be the top in The Pitt for gear they still need.

You talk about progression but don't seem to think beyond right now?

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    I finished #19 in our last tier 6 raid. Got a full mk 5 furnace. Saving it for Rey....

It does seem fairly random who gets what within the top 20.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    LlwllynZ wrote: »
    Welcome to the game where you get to farm the same raid for months just to able to craft few callers for your dudes, while other ppl precrafted it, without having to go trough all the hussle and its absolutely fine with the developers.

Probably 15-20 minutes of work, and you expect to get everything. Lol
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • tuli
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Mika wrote: »
    Just got this from a raid so the full pieces are there.
    MwO1IF9.png

Nice credits there!
  • Options
    The raid rewards are a total joke. I think most people are aware of this. I imagine the team is discussing exactly how fast they want players to progress, and the will adjust the drops to a slightly higher rate. The initial drops were absolutely horrid. They are better now. I can't wait to run a heroic and see what drops.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    We just finished a T6 this morning. I got about the same as OP (think I finished 13 or 14) and our #23 guy got a fully crafted furnace. Lol, it's pretty random.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    We just finished a tier6 raid and #46 got a fully crafted furnace. I finnished 4th and got 12 purple stun guns that are not Unobtainable.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    We just finished a tier6 raid and #46 got a fully crafted furnace. I finnished 4th and got 12 purple stun guns that are not Unobtainable.

Not unobtainable? Otherwise known as obtainable.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Unobtainable- I do not think that word means what you think it means.
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

I'd say those rewards are actually pretty good, fantastic actually. Enough salvage for the tag to almost craft a full furnace, almost 3 shipments for character shards in the guild shop or a nice chunk to finish the furnace. 1.5 days worth of GW $$ credits, and 35 salvage from a piece that a lot of heroes need and is a total pain to farm. All just from one raid. Granted first place finish but that's a good reward I would say...
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Edit double post...
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Heroic you only need 10 7 star a person if there the right 10 and your competent. Everyone needs and A team of something like Phasma, Rey,QG,GS RG(P1), yoda(Rancor). Any DpS can replace yoda or GS and you will still do okay. Can easily take 250k out of the Rancor and with work 200+ out of the Captain.

That's gets you to stage 4 in about 40 attacks. This you have 60 junk teams needing 35k each.

The rewards for heroic are pretty good 20 Shards of unobtaimium for the bottom tiers plus 20 of stuff you can get farming.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    looks typical
  • Options

Can I join your guild?
  • Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

I'd say those rewards are actually pretty good, fantastic actually. Enough salvage for the tag to almost craft a full furnace, almost 3 shipments for character shards in the guild shop or a nice chunk to finish the furnace. 1.5 days worth of GW $$ credits, and 35 salvage from a piece that a lot of heroes need and is a total pain to farm. All just from one raid. Granted first place finish but that's a good reward I would say...

Dont get me wrong, happy with that reward, but im **** that precraft is a thing.

Ea handled it really really badly and the worst thing, they are silent about it.. Which **** me off even more.. At least they could have came up with an apology AT LEAST, but ofc they want to avoid public awernes, just swipe it under the carpet and call it a day..