Vader Vendetta against Mace

FaRule_DaGalexy91
278 posts Member
edited May 2016
So i think its hilarious that every time i do the vader challenge i lose one toon. And only one toon. No matter how it plays out or who else is on the team. Even if my 3* aayla with 6k health is there.

I lose my *7 gear 8 mace... every stinking time.

I honestly think vader is just remembering how much fun it was cutting off Mace's hand.
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• Vader is replaying his past, everytime we play his challenge!

I know! I was there!
  • MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Vader is replaying his past, everytime we play his challenge!

I know! I was there!

Thats what im saying.

Vader us just a big softy

• That's funny...wish I had Mace so I could take him in there and have Vader kill him every time but I refuse to farm that piece of crap. He was such an a hole to Anakin.

I also wish I could use my Anakin in the tank challenge and kill him again...over and over.
    Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies...ask me again, I'll spit in your eyes
  • LazarusFX wrote: »
    That's funny...wish I had Mace so I could take him in there and have Vader kill him every time but I refuse to farm that piece of crap. He was such an a hole to Anakin.

I also wish I could use my Anakin in the tank challenge and kill him again...over and over.

Lol. Even though mace is not a particularly great toon. He has been a valuable asset to my bench. My ani is only 4* atm soso hes basically useless. He is 50/65 to 5* though. So only 200 shards to go before he.is "less" useless.

• I use yoda so he can't land the DOTS that make him so powerful. No one dies. But he always gets rid of my mace's protection
  • I use yoda so he can't land the DOTS that make him so powerful. No one dies. But he always gets rid of my mace's protection

If i take mace off my team i dont lose anyone. Lol

• Metainventer
    169 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So i think its hilarious that every time i do the vader challenge i lose one toon. And only one toon. No matter how it plays out or who else is on the team. Even if my 3* aayla with 6k health is there.

I honestly think vader is just remembering how much fun it was cutting off Mace's hand.

You probably never watched Star Wars because Anakin Skywalker chopped off Mace Windu's hand right before Mace Windu was just about to kill emperor Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are both the same guy but still different because one was evil and one was $tupid and didn't know what he was doing.

• So i think its hilarious that every time i do the vader challenge i lose one toon. And only one toon. No matter how it plays out or who else is on the team. Even if my 3* aayla with 6k health is there.

You probably never watched Star Wars because Anakin Skywalker chopped off Mace Windu's hand right before Mace Windu was just about to kill emperor Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are both the same guy but still different because one was evil and one was $tupid and didn't know what he was doing.

Im gonna just give you the benefit of the doubt and act like you didnt say that.

I have indeed seen every star wars movie. Read many of the books, played several of the games, watched most of the animations. And i am literally wearing a star wars shirt right now.

Now on your comment, in my comment you quoted it mentioned vader cutting off maces hand. And vader and ani are one and the same. He always had evil in his heart, and He was vader a while before he got the suit. Plus that scene is the turning point where he decided to follow palpatine.

• I've been pretty lucky fighting Vader in Mats Challenge lately, even at the top tier. It helps that Dooku and Asajj keep him stunned, and lately Darth's dreaded Saber Throw has been directed at my 16,000-health Fives, so it only makes a little dent.
  • I've been pretty lucky fighting Vader in Mats Challenge lately, even at the top tier. It helps that Dooku and Asajj keep him stunned, and lately Darth's dreaded Saber Throw has been directed at my 16,000-health Fives, so it only makes a little dent.

Yeah, its one of the easier ones even with his death throw..

I would agility is the hardest challenge atm

Early in my SWGOH career I farmed Luke up to 5* and upgraded his leader ability, has the same effect against Vader.
  • So from what I gather reading this thread...you guys actually struggle with the challenges?

I auto all of them except the cad Bane one.

And the Vader one sometimes because I have more fun doing that one for some reason.

What level are you guys?
  • So from what I gather reading this thread...you guys actually struggle with the challenges?

And the Vader one sometimes because I have more fun doing that one for some reason.

What level are you guys?

Negative, @Thor_Odinson1 i do not have trouble with any challenge. This is simply a post saying that i find it funny that vader always kills mace.

Not sure where or how you gathered that assumption. I auto every challenge.. cad bane included. Vader challenge is the second easiest, i could probably auto it with fives and ray.(both 5 star.)

• Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So from what I gather reading this thread...you guys actually struggle with the challenges?

What level are you guys?

Negative, @Thor_Odinson1 i do not have trouble with any challenge. This is simply a post saying that i find it funny that vader always kills mace.

Not sure where or how you gathered that assumption. I auto every challenge.. cad bane included. Vader challenge is the second easiest, i could probably auto it with fives and ray.(both 5 star.)

@FaRule_DaGalexy91
    No no, I wasn't meaning to demean you like that. (I can come off a lot meaner than I intend a lot more often than I'd like)

I think it's hilarious too that Vader targets Mace specifically.

I'm just wondering about it because it seems like a number of the people in this thread were talking about luck and strategy when fighting him while most of the people in my guild just auto the challenges.
  • @Thor_Odinson1. Yeah, im the same way. Tend to sound a lot meaner than i actually was being. Lol