What's your raid reset time?

Vodo
332 posts Member
I'm trying to figure out how this works, so pls provide the country of your guild leader and your (local) raid reset time. Thx!

Austria - 1 a.m.

Replies

• Options
    It's always 1 am on the leaders timezone.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

I am the leader of a guild and my reset time for guild activities is 30 minutes after my arena pay out.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options

I'm really getting confused now. On another thread I was told it's NOT the same for everybody:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39849/raid-reset-time-did-we-get-a-response-yet
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

I am the leader of a guild and my reset time for guild activities is 30 minutes after my arena pay out.

So, the Raid reset for tiers 1-6 is the same as your Guild Leaders reset, not necessarily 1am their time but most likely.

The Guild Activity reset is 30 minutes after your Guild Leaders arena payout.

For example, my Guild Activity reset is 9:30am, but my Raid reset for T1-6 is 3pm.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Op is talking about raid refresh times.
  • Options
    Find out what country your guild leader is based in and then work out what time it would be where you are when it's 1am in his or her country
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    or midnight if they don't do DST
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    1 am Germany
  • Options
    Ireland 1 am
    Im not in the same timezone as my guikd leader so Taiwan 9 am
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Raid character refresh time is at the daily reset time of the guild leader.
    example 1: you and your leader are both from austria = guild character refresh 01:00am (for both)
    example 2: you are from austria, but your leader is from england = guild character refresh for you is at 02:00am your local time, because it is 01:00am in england when its 02:00am in austria. your leaders guild refresh time would still be 01:00am (his local time).

hope this explains it
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    4am Eastern Standard time United States. Way Way too early and I'm really old so it stinks but sometimes I'll get up to make certain I get a second turn.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, I guess we clarified now that reset is at 1 a.m. if you are in the same timezone as your guild leader.

So far, so good.

Now one question remains: WHY?? Why 1 a.m.? Ppl go to school, ppl have a job, so why 1 a.m.?

8 pm sounds fine to me. 10 pm would still be ok. Maybe in the morning, let's say 7 am or so. Or just 24 hours after raid start, so the guild can choose. But 1 am is really the last time that comes to my mind for resetting a part of the game that gives you an advantage over your guild mates if you can participate more often then them. Rly, what were you thinking EA/CG?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    Ok, I guess we clarified now that reset is at 1 a.m. if you are in the same timezone as your guild leader.

So far, so good.

Now one question remains: WHY?? Why 1 a.m.? Ppl go to school, ppl have a job, so why 1 a.m.?

8 pm sounds fine to me. 10 pm would still be ok. Maybe in the morning, let's say 7 am or so. Or just 24 hours after raid start, so the guild can choose. But 1 am is really the last time that comes to my mind for resetting a part of the game that gives you an advantage over your guild mates if you can participate more often then them. Rly, what were you thinking EA/CG?

its 00:00am in the winter ;)

but honestly, if it would be 7am or 8pm or what ever time you can think of, someone would have a problem with it. Even 24h after the start has disadvantages.
    Save water, drink champagne!