I continue to get destroyed by the boss 6 vs 1

Lilpup
403 posts Member
This is ridiculous, no matter the ally I bring, I go down to dooku or any other boss 6 vs 1. Is there any hope? I'm currently level 45 and stuck . I can't advance in cantina, light or dark side due to this.

Replies

• What mission is that?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    If your only lvl 45 thrn your prob attenpting content that you just cant handle yet.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What mission is that?

Lightside I'm on 5- H normal and darkside I'm on 4-E hard. Cantina I'm on Tier 3, level G. I should unlock side tonight and hopefully FOTP also.

Currently for Light side I have

4* Chewy -Leader
    3* JC
    3* Lum
    2* Ewok Healer
    3* Jawa
    3* Lobot
    2* Resistance Soldier and a few other one star that I haven't leveled up

Dark side I have

3* Phasma - Leader
    4* Talia
    1* Royal Guard
    1* IG--86 Droid
    1* Geonosian Soldier
    1* Snow trooper

Darkside is lacking...all my guys are 44 or 45 and all their gear is level 5 minimum
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Your toons are very underdeveloped. Spend time grinding them and worry less about campaign progression.
  • Level up the characters in order in which they die, 2 levels each before trying again, for your 3 weakest.

Phasma lead,
    Chewy
    Lumi
    Talia
    JC
    Is your best bet from your team.
  • As others have said, get gear for your characters. You can grind gear easier than stars so focus on 5 characters and get them geared and leveled up. If a level is too hard, get better, don't cry.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Thanks for the advice. I'm one shard from FOTP and two from Sid which I will have once my arena rewards drop so I can buy him from shipments. Should I put both of them in my dark side? If so , who should be leader..sid or Phasma? Also, I haven't tried upgrading the ig86 or royal guard as I didn't think they were very good. Which of my characters would you ignore leveling up? I also have clone trooper, Ewok scout and Biggs darklighter that I haven't touched.
  • yep, like they said, farm em and forget trying to get through the missions. That being said, wait until you get to the Dark Side battle 5-B hard mode. That Luke Skywalker demolishes my level 60 5, 6 and 7 * fully geared team. He one shots them 6 times in a row.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Your toons are very underdeveloped. Spend time grinding them and worry less about campaign progression.

this
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Ranivoos wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

this

Grinding what characters?
  • Telaan wrote: »

Completely agree. Get Lum and JC up on LS and Phasma, Talia and Geo on DS. Geo may seem like nothing. I wasted him on my bench a bit, but at 2* epic gear he hits hard and is fast. He will be your fastest and hardest hitt DS toon. On LS just to let you know, JC at 5* epic has more power than 6* Sid or LUm both epics also. Had I known that when I was in the 40's he'd be 7* by now,lol.