About to quit

Everyday I spend 200 crystals on shop refreshes and been saving my crystals only to buy the Mk 5 cec fusion furnace. For the last 20 consecutive days a haven't seen a Mk 5 cec fusion furnace. Do you know how frustrating that is? I will definitely quit this game if this keeps on like this.
SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    test some more refreshes before you quit, solid strategy. poor some extra money into the game just before quiting it ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I hear you they never show up
  • MalPetra
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I must've been very lucky, I got 3 in a row last week :o)
  • Options
    i'm F2P :smile: so no money poring for me
  • Options
    MalPetra wrote: »
    I must've been very lucky, I got 3 in a row last week :o)

That gives me some hope at least
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Since new Update i never saw a single one showing up. Its so frustrating seeing everybody else getting g9/10 and I am only staying at g8 -.-'
  • Options
    They only show up for me when I don't have enough crystals so it's then a buy or lose it scenario :(
  • Options
    lastii wrote: »
    Since new Update i never saw a single one showing up. Its so frustrating seeing everybody else getting g9/10 and I am only staying at g8 -.-'

That sucks mate
  • Options
    DYNAMIKS wrote: »
    They only show up for me when I don't have enough crystals so it's then a buy or lose it scenario :(

That's why I save at least save 1600 Crystals :neutral: No use for them so far -_-"
  • Options
  • DYNAMIKS
    42 posts Member
    Options
    DYNAMIKS wrote: »

That's why I save at least save 1600 Crystals :neutral: No use for them so far -_-"

Haha, I get it. I was implying that the system intentionally withholds them until you don't have enough left.

• Options
    I've already set a date and time for quitting.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I've already set a date and time for quitting.

24/11/15
    {RotE}
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Refreshed away two today. Must have seen at least 8 since update.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Stop refreshing. I used to do it up past 900s. I stopped and only do 50s. I've gotten two since doing that and when I don't get them, I don't want to flip tables for burning money on nothing.
  • Data
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I think the game tracks the refreshes, and holds back from those who refresh. Same with gear, when you get to like 47/50 the game just stops dropping the piece, knowing that you will do anything to get that last bit of gear. I mean come on, this is an unregulated for of gambling. They can stack the odds anyway they want. I have never refreshed for shipments, and I have bought 7 Furnaces.
  • Options
    I wish the mods would add a mandatory Sig for each member with a "I'm about to quit" post, along with how many times they've posted such and how many times they've been away from the game for at least 24 hours. Whiners be like:
    "About to quit posts": 27
    Number of times daily login missed in last month: 0
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Don't lose hope. I have had 7 show up. With one showing up, and then another one after it refreshed.

Also as I have been asked this. No I never used crystals to refresh the shipments. They just always showed up normally
  • Options
    Data wrote: »
    I think the game tracks the refreshes, and holds back from those who refresh. Same with gear, when you get to like 47/50 the game just stops dropping the piece, knowing that you will do anything to get that last bit of gear. I mean come on, this is an unregulated for of gambling. They can stack the odds anyway they want. I have never refreshed for shipments, and I have bought 7 Furnaces.
    In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

The struggle is real, yo.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Im sorry, but quit threads are against ToS.
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.