Old Ben, Chief Chirpa, or Lando?

Once, I am done with RG, I'm 40 shards away from 7 starring him, I need to start farming one of the guys I listed.

I want an ewok team for raids. I have Teebo 7 starred, and ewok Elder at five star, but scout is only at four stars. Wish Android owners could get the ewok bundle.

Old Ben might be a good leader and good for my arena team as he is showing up more and more.

Lando I'm not certain about.

What are your thoughts, who would you all go after?

Replies

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Chirpa is pretty useless without ewoks.

With ewoks, he is absolutely essential. So how ewok are you? :)
  • Old for sure. His dodge leadership is amazing for arena and survivability is good for raids. Plus I tend t get lucky with him cause the rancor always eats him and buffs the rest of the team:)
  • If you already have ewoks go with Chirpa. Lando and Old Ben seem like they're dependant on who else is around them.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Old Ben. He is the future. With his leader and ability block... Killer
  • Old ben needs a potency buff imho, as in arena his leadership bonus is comparable to Dooku, but I've almost always had properly geared toons resist his TM reduction, and often offense down/ability block. He hits like barris, and doesn't have Dooku's stun or counter. I have a 7 star old ben (I was super excited when he got put in cantina), but only use him as a backup team leader in raids.

I just 6 starred lando and have the shards (but not the 1M credits) to 7 him, but he seems like a great rebel in an Ackbar team, and counts as both a rebel and a scoundrel for any future challenges. Ben is a Jedi, which I assume you've already finished the yoda event with.

Imho, go for lando.
  • @ArarisValerian @WookieWookie I'd advise against Lando as he's basically useless without 4 other complementary characters (Han, Phasma, Ackbar, Greedo eventually, etc). Speaking from 7* gear 8 experience. He's my most fun character to use but he's borderline useless for raids and I don't use him in arena.
  • Thanks guys for the advise. This at least gives me something to think about.
  • Landos AoE mows down the enemy team with the right synergy
  • Cant wait until old geezer is nerfed. I wouldn't put a dime in him. They're going to correct the evasion crap at some point and if you don't believe just look at the pinned thread at the top.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Lando is a serious money for me. His lead gives him a serious boost. I bet with Poogle/QGJ buff and omega on his aoe hell crit for over 12k on his aoe.

I have him at gear 9 lvl 75 with no omega and he aoe crits for 9k with QGJ buff.

If they fix the whole "evade while stunned" like they have been taking about, all those evade leaders will be much easier with RG/daka teams
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Chirpa doesn't have much utility unless you go full Ewok as others said.

Old Ben is a nuisance to fight, I beat him with no problem but the dodges are annoying especially when he's last man standing with evasion up -.- @WookieWookie I fought a g10 Old Ben in GW yesterday and pretty much all debuffs and TM reduction stuck so I don't think potency is an issue at high enough gear

I don't have Lando myself but some in my guild claim that he is an MVP in GW, I think you need a supporting cast for him still though.