T6 to t7

Prev1
Jaflip
142 posts Member
For all the tier 7 out there when's a good basis for a guild to try out t7? As in how many 7 stars should each member average?

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    If you can beat tier six with one refresh, go for it. Seems to be the best indicator.
  • Jaflip
    142 posts Member
    Ah okay thanks slick. Were doing tier 6 in 2 and a half days so were getting closer
  • It's all about your whales, if you have any, and their roster sizes and strengths. P1/4 are the real "gates" of T7 IMO. If your whales can do 300-400 thousand each p1 attempt in t6, you're looking at needing 5-8 of them total for t7 (depending on escapes and or roster sizes). P2/3 are all about active members and being smart and attacking once (with the door). P4 is the endurance test where your whales will really shine through.
  • Jaflip
    142 posts Member
    So our whales are doing about 1 million plus damage in tier 6 and there's about 10 of them (but there's about three that do 2million or close) would that equate to about 300-400 damage in tier 7?
  • I was talking pure damage in p1, per attack. Your damage distribution is going to vary from guild to guild (based on number of resets, damage of non whales, and willingness of whales to stay up til reset.).
    To put it this way, last t6 our whales did between 350-450k in p1, per attack. They mirrored that at around 300-400k each in p1 t7(we did it in about seven people, some were unlucky). If you have ten full sized whales, you're looking at breezing through p1.
    P2/3 is all about all the non whales slamming into the door and doing 80k+ each.
    P4 is just your whales throwing their remaining toons.

If you have 50 active members, and 10 decently sized whales, you should be fine.
  • Jaflip
    142 posts Member
    Awesome! Thanks
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    The minimum you can do it is wth 100 squads. If you have 150 and are competent you will breeze through it.

FTP teams can do 200k on phase 1 and 250k on 2/3. This means it takes 40 teams to take down the he first 3 phases.

Almost any team can put 30k on the Phase 4 Rancor. So 70 teams there so 110 total using FTP not toons.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Do it ASAP, heroic isn't hard. Don't fear the raid just go head first.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    This is pretty good info my squad and I are actually discussing going to gove T7 a try if we fail then we will know how much more punch will we need to get past...... If 100 teams is the minimum that means its 2 per player whales can but up 4,5 heck they can put up 7 or 8 if they feel like it. So considering we are missing 2 spots our whales can compensate that and the rest of the group can make 2 or 3 7 star toons no problem....... Hmmm interesting im tempted
  • BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I would listen to @CookieCrispp advice. I am in his guild (San Holo) ign. We have dominated the last 2 tier 7 raids...took less than 4 hours. (which included a 2 hour break to let the other guildmates not currently online get a chance to at least get on the board in phase 4)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    We used to take beat t6 right after first refresh.
    With heroic each person gets 1 attack first 12 hours and after that we are already into phase 4.
    So just be able to do t6 in a refresh
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Yup, if you each have 10-15 7* characters g7-8 try it. Just manage your damage on the first one and the once you get the hang if it zerg it
  • If you can beat tier six with one refresh, go for it. Seems to be the best indicator.

I think our guild takes 3 refreshes. But we are planning on trying heroic in 2 more weeks. Ive been working on getting as many toons to 7* as I can. Hope we don't come out empty handed.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    I'm telling you, it will make you cry when you do heroic. You will be kicking yourself as to why you haven't been doing it all along. It's not a breeze ez, you need some thought into it. But it's so much easier than t6, t6 just gives the illusion that t7 must be harder.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Our guild finds t7 a lot easier than t6 even is. the first 3 phases get absolutely destroyed, the final phase takes more time, its liek throwing your head against a brick wall. Phase 1-3 is a piece of cake, load sof whales arent that needed, one good team can pull out great damage, you can pull 200k+ on the first 3 phases with one team without being a whale.

It really depends if you have the resources to finish off phase 4, not many people can do more than even 30k a team, I can only just manage 90k with a full jedi counter team made specifically for the final phase fight.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Error_404 wrote: »
    If you can beat tier six with one refresh, go for it. Seems to be the best indicator.

I think our guild takes 3 refreshes. But we are planning on trying heroic in 2 more weeks. Ive been working on getting as many toons to 7* as I can. Hope we don't come out empty handed.

If it takes 3 refreshes to do t6 I dont think you will be able to do t7 at a guess. Keep in mind your guildmates will have less 7* characters too :/

If you can cut it down to beating t6 in 2 days you should be ok, maybe.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    We have been almost doing t6 in one refresh since the start, finally got it down to one refresh last week and started t7 today. it is ridiculously easy. 5 squads were all that was needed for pigs. Almost through p2 with another 15 squads. This is stupidly easy. Although i appreciate p4 is meant to be the hard bit. We shall see
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Algren wrote: »
    We have been almost doing t6 in one refresh since the start, finally got it down to one refresh last week and started t7 today. it is ridiculously easy. 5 squads were all that was needed for pigs. Almost through p2 with another 15 squads. This is stupidly easy. Although i appreciate p4 is meant to be the hard bit. We shall see

Can u please post how many squads in p3 and p4? And what ur total estimate of squads necessary is?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    It seems our information on rancor health was wrong, we read on forums it was 2/4/4/2, but in reality it is more like 1.8/3.2/3.2/- (not on p4 yet).

Think we did p2 with 15 roughly, p3 is down to about 10% with 8 people still yet to battle. We are doing only 1 battle each up to p4 so waiting on the last guys to get some points. So i think p1 5 squads, p2 15, p3 25. That is 45 squads for the first 3 phases.

P4 is meant to be the hard part, so we shall see how many are needed for that. Note the majority of these squads are f2p. 2 whales who each did 500k on pigs with a squad each, a few occassional p2p, at least 40 completely f2p.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Thanks for update.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Yeah... P4 was easy too.

If you are at the point you are considering t7, you can do t7. Miles easier than t6. Id put the estimate at 100 squads to complete it. Its just all about dps, i come top 20 in our t6 but came 37th in t7 because i don't have rey, qgj, or gs. 5 squads for p1, 20 for p2, 20 for p3 and 50 for p4. Peasy.
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    I am in the same guild as Algren and have to admit it was easier than I thought it was going to be.

Things that definitely worked in our favour was having a plan of who was doing what and what damage was expected.

We took the first three phases relatively slowly to ensure every guild member got on the board.

Phase 4 was a free for all from 9pm and Rancor was beaten in just over 5 minutes!
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    How many hp at p4 would u estimate?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    I guess its harder to estimate. Do u have line? I wouldnt mind seeing finished rankings to estimate hp
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    2 million ish for tier 4 maybe less. Average damage of 30k per attack for non A teams.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Cool thanks
  • Our statto guy did rough estimates of 1.7m each for Phases 1 & 4 and 3.5m for each of Phase 2 & 3.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Excellent.. 9.5 mil then?
  • Jaflip
    142 posts Member
    @Pibbcow should we try tier 7 once? Much better rewards and people are saying its actually easier than tier 6
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Around 10mln