Vehicles and Large Creatures

Very HoDA I know lol but any chance in the future we will be able to field Vehicles and Large Creatures? Possibly in a new slot/layout, like to the far left of the teams or behind them.

Units such as AT-ST and Rancors :D

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Personally i enjoy the simplicity of a 5 man team with the good ammount of strategy. Adding things to our teams as a whole will make things deeper an more complicated (which is great for some) but for me, its just a phone game to pass time randomly while still being able to compete at a high lvl.

I will love the idea if its a special area/event away from the current gamplay tho. You could go to the sarlacc pit and load a monster on your team to battle in that arena perhaps.

Pets area cool idea just seperate from all our normal gameplay, and imo, same goes for vehicles.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    +1 to abyss
  • Options
    We're going to get ships in some capacity at least
  • Options
    Yes, I could see ships and large creatures. We still have tables that aren't active yet. They don't have to add them to the current mission but create a new mission for them so ppl can choose to play or not.
  • IG69
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Not going to lie, a rancor on my team would be awesome
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Personally i enjoy the simplicity of a 5 man team with the good ammount of strategy. Adding things to our teams as a whole will make things deeper an more complicated (which is great for some) but for me, its just a phone game to pass time randomly while still being able to compete at a high lvl.

I will love the idea if its a special area/event away from the current gamplay tho. You could go to the sarlacc pit and load a monster on your team to battle in that arena perhaps.

Pets area cool idea just seperate from all our normal gameplay, and imo, same goes for vehicles.

I don't mind how they are implented to be fair :) whilst I'd love to have them as part of my teams, I'd also would love if we just had a Geonosian arena similar to Attack of the Clone and did 1v1 fights or 3v3.