Enemy Mace exposed my Lumi, AND he attacked her!

LastJedi
3047 posts Member
edited May 2016
Of course he whiffed!

Mace's expose seems to be super low proability in the first place. I don't think I've ever seen enemy AI Mace expose AND hit the exposed toon in my life. Am I alone?

Replies

• Nerf!!!

Jk occasionally it happens; Mace leads all my challenge teams for the offence boost and he exposes and hits the same target roughly monthly.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Could you imagine how aweful it would be to go up against mace in GW if he did attack his exposed target? Thank you for not working properly.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm not sure how op that would be, because I never saw it happen. I was expectantly watching to see how much protection he was going to remove. I guess I'll have to wait until the next blue moon, lol! I suppose it would be 20% plus Barisse x 2.

If IQ was a stat, I would put Mace and Assaj at the bottom. At least Assaj is right half the time. As slow as she is, she seems to usually follow my QGJ's turn, wherever he gets a chance to use his special.
  • This sounds a bit ... predatory.
  • What is even greater is exposing the enemy and then having that attack dodged. Rancor does it to me all the time
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    I've had a one v one against mace and he did actually hit his expose.

That's about it tho. Teebo is a more intimidating tank.
  • Not sure if I've fought Mace outside of the Challenge enough to remember if he ever did.

On the other hand I've played with Mace a few times, and maybe a couple times he exposed my priority target, but I've definitely passed on the expose several times to put the hit where I needed it most.
  • Imagine if they coded Mace to target whichever toon is exposed at the start of his turn....
  • I'm going to need video evidence of this encounter.
  • Asic wrote: »
    Could you imagine how aweful it would be to go up against mace in GW if he did attack his exposed target? Thank you for not working properly.

Those odds are the best I've heard for Mace.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    What is even greater is exposing the enemy and then having that attack dodged. Rancor does it to me all the time

i do find it a bit odd that my team of highly trained warriors fail to hit a 40foot monster sometimes...

• kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Next think we know it the AI will focus one person at a time