Sim Tickets

Does you think what to do with sim tickets. because i get it more and more and there is no way to spend it

Replies

• Sim battles instead of playing them through when farming?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Ezeziel wrote: »
    Sim battles instead of playing them through when farming?

Yup, thats all they are there for
  • spend on farming? using them all the time but still get more then using
  • Good for you. Sim tickets are free, you don't buy them with crystals or something so why should you be able to use them for any other purpose than simming battles.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    GBodzioG wrote: »
    spend on farming? using them all the time but still get more then using

Thats a good problem to have tbh. I am constatly out an wish i had more then i could use so i say grats haha
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I have around 700 extra. I try to auto all the battles I can to get the extra 10 ally points.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Sim tickets are a great way to speed farm and burn through your energy if you havent been on in a while. There is no penalty to using them, it just skips the battle portion and goes straight to the reward.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Well, you miss out on 10 ally points each time you use a sim ticket.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Im lvl 60 and struggling every day as I never have enough of them...
  • Pilot wrote: »

If you have endless time then by all means do the fights. You will be well behind the smart players though.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »

Yeah. That's like 1/25th of my 413rd first-level gear item, or as much as 40 credits.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Vomiting wrote: »

If you have endless time then by all means do the fights. You will be well behind the smart players though.

Assuming you have time how the hell does that put you behind at all? Honestly the bigger problem is not always having allies available and I do sim the very hard missions like 5B Dark, I could probably beat it 90% of the time but that one isn't worth the effort. I also sim if I dont have time, but when I do have time I autoplay.
  • I haven't been able to get sim tickets for three days...frustrating. I'm wantin to gear up the Luminara and said I just got, and would sure rather sim.
  • 3k sim tickets are useless.
    I want any store to exchange it.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Carbrenash wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get sim tickets for three days...frustrating. I'm wantin to gear up the Luminara and said I just got, and would sure rather sim.

Buy refills, you get what 20 per refill, if you are siming cantina, for example, the 120 energy only costs you 12 tickets so you bank 8. Siming 16 energy hard missions nets you extra even quicker.
  • Randall wrote: »
    Vomiting wrote: »

Assuming you have time how the hell does that put you behind at all? Honestly the bigger problem is not always having allies available and I do sim the very hard missions like 5B Dark, I could probably beat it 90% of the time but that one isn't worth the effort. I also sim if I dont have time, but when I do have time I autoplay.

The fact that your not using your sims means your behind. Trust me....
  • Boogz
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sim tickets are here so you are forced to buy energy refills. This pretty much prevents you from saving crystals efficiently for chromium packs if you are not a high arena rank. They serve no other purpose. People who buy refills everyday will never have an issue with sim tickets. Maybe forced isn't the word. People on this forum love semantics.
    Post edited by Boogz on
  • Don't forget you also get a daily amount from the quest. That plus the refills keeps me ahead on them.
  • I wish I could buy these somehow.
  • This is the dumbest thread on this site, and that takes some doing.
  • I think it all depends on what you use your sim tickets on. I'm constantly on 0 and i usually refill energy 2-3 times per day. The thing is that when you grind gear if you use expensive battles you will have more sim tickets, personally I try to always do the least energy expensive option. If you think about it you get 240 energy and 25 sim tickets per day so right there if your doing 6-8 energy battles you will exhaust all your sim tickets every day plus your 120 energy and 20 sims per refill you might have approx 3 extra per refill. Then you also gain some from doing battles but then you gotta think about Cantina battles where you get 120 per day and to sim those you would use about 12 per day so you might have a couple extra on days where you don't lvl up if you do you get an additional 40 cantina and 90 energy i think might be a lil off on those numbers but when that happens you should exhaust all your sims. Once you finish gearing, start focusing on hard battles for shards, and hit lvl 60 the sims should start accumulating then, but I'm only at lvl 57 with only 5 chars gear lvl 7.
  • Everyone seems to have so many
    I never seem to obtain them, immediately blaze through them