Farmboy Luke vs Resistance Trooper

hello guys..this is my first post and i would like to ask on which to get..ive been from the forum that the trooper isnt really viable anymore but i really liked him..since im currently lacking on attacker should i farm on luke and stop on chewie shard?im considering luke cuz hes relatively easy to farm compared to trooper.thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Why isn't he viable?
  • Options
    Why isn't he viable?

well from what ive read they nerfed his damage and since im still in the early phase and with the current shard drop rate he is harder to promote to 7* star than luke..
  • Options
    They berfed Resistance so much that it now hits like a wet noodle, dies like a squishy little glass, and generally makes a pity of a sad hero turned garbage. Sad sad sad nerf.
  • Options
    They berfed Resistance so much that it now hits like a wet noodle, dies like a squishy little glass, and generally makes a pity of a sad hero turned garbage. Sad sad sad nerf.

ah its confirmed then..im switching from farming chewie shard to luke then..thx ^^ @Preemo_Magin
  • Options
    That's so dumb, so now you're forced to do a jedi team then? I wanted to build away from jedis but they give you no choice...
  • Options
    That's so dumb, so now you're forced to do a jedi team then? I wanted to build away from jedis but they give you no choice...

You can make a droid team.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Luke isn't a jedi, he's a rebel.
  • Options

Well, not really. Plenty of high damage single target attackers. Current, non-jedi, Luke was already mentioned. There's also the tie pilot and ig86 among otheres filling the same role.
  • Options
    Tie Pilot, Leia, Rey, and Genosian Soldier are probably the "best" single target nukers at the moment, although there are so many niche picks thats a pretty broad statement that wont be true in a lot of line-ups.
  • Options
    I meant for light side. I am making a droid team for dark.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options

This is a true story. Sad.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Tie Pilot, Leia, Rey, and Genosian Soldier are probably the "best" single target nukers at the moment, although there are so many niche picks thats a pretty broad statement that wont be true in a lot of line-ups.

No you're spot on. For pure single Target DPS those four are the best I've played. Genosian is a trip. I only have him at 4* notveven in the epic tier of gear and he hits hard lol. I could only imagine at 7* teamed with Poogle what he is capable of.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options

Basic hits for 3.4k damage and crits unbuffed for 5.5k damage. Hardly a wet noodle lol, has anyone even played this character lately?
  • Options
    Hmm good question AdamW. I would like to know what nerf people are talking about above when you say he hits hard.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    AdamW wrote: »

Basic hits for 3.4k damage and crits unbuffed for 5.5k damage. Hardly a wet noodle lol, has anyone even played this character lately?

He did hit like Tie Pilot. I never had him leveled or geared just ran into him in GW/arena and used him as an ally before and after the adjustment. Compared to his previous damage spike it is like a wet noodle. And thats all he had to offer.