Mo Liza Mo Problems (Tier 7 Raid) Recruiting 4 Players (77+)

CookieCrispp
555 posts Member
edited May 2016
Mo Liza Mo Problems is recruiting 4 new members. We are clearing tier 7 raids and are looking for motivated players.

Requirements:
- Player level 77+
- An arena ranking of 50 or better
- The willingness to commit to guild activities and raid attacks (per your roster)
- I encourage players to learn and expand, but do not require chat or forum participation. The only requirement is participation in raids and activities.
- 600/600 energy is required due to our rancor addictions.

In return what we offer:
- A relaxed atmosphere with transparent leadership decisions. You will know what is happening and why.
- Tier 7 raid kills (which have infinite times more Han shards than tier 6!)
- Players willing to discuss the game, mechanics, and meta strategy. We have external forums for players seeking additional help, guidance, or strategies for maximizing rancor killing power.
- You may receive a puppy in the mail. Then again you may not.

We raid at 530 pm EDT (UTC -4) and hold our raid at phase 4 for three hours to allow attacks in. The guild is an EST guild, meaning reset occurs at 730 pm and 1 am EDT.
Post edited by CookieCrispp on

Replies

• Best guild ever! Highly recommend!
  • 3 spots remaining. Will also accept DD214s as applications.
  • 2 spots open. Next raid is Tuesday, so now is the time to apply.
  • Brad21
    2 posts Member
    Sign me up, and attached is my DD214.
  • Bobolio
    20 posts Member
    I'm level 78 (almost 79, about 10 7 star characters, very active), code is 719-387-528, please send an invite if you still have room. I'm in a guild now, do I need to drop out before the invite is sent?
  • I'm curious if you still have room. I'm lvl 77 (78 tomorrow), top 50 in arena, have never missed contributing 600/600 energy, and very active in daily guild activities - 36 GWs, 10-15 pvp, etc.....

My code is 448-916-551.
  • Hey just a shout out to my server mate SirHandyMan. PM me if you would like to work out a system. Not hijacked thread just bumped! Good luck on T7 raids!
  • 2 spots remaining. If anyone from this thread is still looking, feel free to send me a pm so we can discuss recruitment.
  • I'm interested in joining a more competitive Guild

I'm level 77
    Ally code: 651-579-949

Heroes:
    7 star - 19, 6 star - 8, 5 star - 4

Squad Arena rank
    150-300

Line:
    Pimpmxl
  • inextenso4ever
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello

I don't know if your offer is still available :
    Level 79 (80 by sunday I believe)
    Rank in Arena varies from 15 to 2
    I can do the 600 daily, I may have to readjust to your timezone (considering I'm on Europe zone)
    Currently highest damage dealer in the guild I'm in

If you are interested and have an open spot do not hesitate to tell me.
  • I noticed most players on my shard are in this guild. Raid times in my current guild are not the most ideal, let me know if you get a spot open up. Nosferatu is my IGN
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Anybody around that’s still active here? Trying to get in touch with Quinnstigator from my ship shard.