We are being trained like seals ...

2Next

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    We should really be bringing up the fact that the mods are in the top raiding guild...

What's that have to do with anything?
  • Options
    Or that a popular website for compiling teams for guilds, which may or may not have access to server information and other game details is run by a member of a top guild.
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Please stop clubbing me, EA. :(
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    They have already deleted a thread where we questionned their motives for moving threads, this one will be gone too, nice work mods... just put duct tape over our mouth

Mods know their reputation is in the toilet. Everyone knows they on a power trip. So they are in full on damage control

This ^

Unfortunately Jesse won't do anything about the evidence that is provided for him.

I'll be talking to John, his boss about this. I suggest everyone take their complaints about moderation to John.

Jesse just wants to sweep it all under the rug.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I am closing this. Not because of the the OP, but because it has derailed into admin bashing/discussion of moderation.

If you believe us mods are on a power trip, know this: Many of you have violated forum TOS, multiple times. If we are indeed on a power trip, you guys would've received a warning every time that happened and most likely banned. But we did not do that, because we understand the need for people to vent, to provide feedbacks, even if they are negative. Merging threads is a way to keep the forum clean, keep the heated topic in a single thread so others can ask questions/engage in discussion on different topics. By no mean are we silencing anyone, or any topic (unless they violate the forum guidelines of course).

We are players just like the rest of you. And we even share some of the concerns rest of you are having for the game. Just because we closed your threads don't mean we disagree with them, we are simply enforcing the forum guidelines. Most of you here know the rules, why keep breaking them?
This discussion has been closed.