[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Cider
    14 posts Member
    No guild features yet and there's already rumble at the bar !
  • IceBarrage wrote: »
    But at the moment i don't think i'll be joining noobie guilds

Like........ Your team provides greater value then?? Most players will qualify for The New Rebellion, that speaks volumes...
  • I sent you an ally request @Metschina123 , I'm Ryu Kai in game
    TNR Co-Founder
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Level 40 players are not noobs at all, of course you wouldn't understand....
  • I sent you an ally request @Metschina123 , I'm Ryu Kai in game

I added you, do you see me?

• Metschina123
    361 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    How to post my screenshot here, can anyone help
    I'm using an iPhone
  • tf_jazz_dance.gif

I would join but I'm not into filling out resumes hehe.
  • How to post my screenshot here, can anyone help
    I'm using an iPhone

Well you transfer it first ofc
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Level 58
    Username: Plague Inc
    Main team: Luminara, Sidious, Jedi Consular, Chewbacca, and Poe Dameron
    Ally Code: 142-295-499
    And I don't know how to post screenshots
  • @Darkness if you're level 40+ we'll accept you. But we do want to add you as an ally so maybe you could provide your code? :p

@Metschina123 upload it to imgur and copy and paste the link!

@Plague_Inc you can put it on this thread!

@Cider apparently!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
    I'm using an iPhone

Need more detailed help than that. Mate

• ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    How do we send out information?
    How to Apply to The New Rebellion...

You can do this a number of ways...

1. You can send us a PM with your information, here's our contact information.
    @aspenstar
    @ioniancat21
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai

For more information, use this link fur any questions.

Level 40?? Frequent Player?? You're almost there...
  • I'll just wait until there's an actual guild function in the game. It would make me feel as though I'm wasting my time otherwise. And yes I meet the lvl 40 requirement lol. I think the only person on these forums I have as a ally is @Qeltar
  • @Darkness alright! Lol most people probably do.
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Yeah I see you @Metschina123 .
    TNR Co-Founder
    I'm using an iPhone

Need more detailed help than that. Mate

I have an array of dank Tr-8R memes i'm trying to post my isn't really working for me either
  • Bless us with your teachings Darkness
  • aspenstar wrote: »
    @Darkness if you're level 40+ we'll accept you. But we do want to add you as an ally so maybe you could provide your code? :p

@Metschina123 upload it to imgur and copy and paste the link!

@Plague_Inc you can put it on this thread!

@Cider apparently!!
    Here's my screenshot: http://imgur.com/BIja6F3
  • @KnightOfGwyn15 trying upload to imgur! If you can't and want to join, just let us know your 5 top characters and their level, star level and gear level! And aww man I wanna see those memes!
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    So is level 60 the temporary maximum level? Because I would love a gear level 9 Consular
  • @Plague_Inc yep, it's being raised to 70 in january though. Would you like to join? Your characters are looking good!
    @Plague_Inc yep, it's being raised to 70 in january though. Would you like to join? Your characters are looking good!

Thanks and yes I would love to join
  • Darkness wrote: »

This isn't Instinct bro, we're inclusive. I know you aren't digging that elitist stuff. Why should you feel like a second rate player just because you don't have thousands to buy characters with?? If there wasn't a better time to join...
  • Plague_Inc wrote: »
    aspenstar wrote: »
    @Plague_Inc yep, it's being raised to 70 in january though. Would you like to join? Your characters are looking good!

Awesome! What's your ally code and in game name? I'll send you a couple links in a few minutes regarding the team!
  • Plague_Inc wrote: »
    aspenstar wrote: »

Welcome home bro, I'm happy you're here...
    Darkness wrote: »

This isn't Instinct bro, we're inclusive. I know you aren't digging that elitist stuff. Why should you feel like a second rate player just because you don't have thousands to buy characters with?? If there wasn't a better time to join...

Something left unclear to me, even though you are inclusive, is how much do characters matter? I mean @Plague_Inc (btw that mobile game is lit) has a lot better characters than me.
  • @KnightOfGwyn15 correct me if I misunderstood your question, but number of characters certainly doesn't matter. We only ask for a screenshot of characters to take a look at your squad, and get an idea of your main squad. Really doesn't matter though!
  • Darkness wrote: »

I have a full ally list of mainly the people on my pvp arena. I honestly think the 35 limit is a bit low but I'm not the developers. I am just the kind of guy that hates deleting people.

giphy.gif
  • @Darkness me too!! I suggested it in the thread, however it seems the devs don't think they need to yet. Loving the memes btw
    @KnightOfGwyn15 correct me if I misunderstood your question, but number of characters certainly doesn't matter. We only ask for a screenshot of characters to take a look at your squad, and get an idea of your main squad. Really doesn't matter though!

Not the quantity, the quality. Are there any requirements on having a level 60 team or such