[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    Darkness is everywhere on this thread.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    What's the point in a guild ? You can't chat in game and you can't help each other so why ? It all seems a bit serious lol
  • Options
    Dario wrote: »
    What's the point in a guild ? You can't chat in game and you can't help each other so why ? It all seems a bit serious lol

To find the dankest of memes of course. What a silly question
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    If there is some kind of benefit to this Iam all for it
  • Options
    @Guimaz accepted! I'll PM you with some team info!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 I'm glad you come in peace :P I like your profile pic btw. It's probably a little hard to create guilds based on synergies and stuff, I know I alternate between a couple characters for my main team. We're just here to have fun anyways :P and we can grow together since there is no point of a team/guild right now in game. Who knows what will happen in the future? :P

@Dario we have our own forum right now and are looking into Line/kik/palringo to communicate outside of the game for now!! You're welcome to fill out the application if you wish!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    @aspenstar where's that poll?
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    I messaged! :)
  • Options
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai team forum :D
    @Tommy_Wan_Keropi I'll review after I get back from tennis!
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    By the way, I just wanted to make a very important comment about Aspenstar and all her hard work here publicly. She is truly an all star and a class act and what more would we want from a leader???

Many have touched upon the information that Aspenstar is a female player and the best part is that, her greatness is not determined by political correctness or other garbage. It's simply that hard work and all it entails can't be bought, it's earned. She has indeed done this and more than I could have imagined.

I'm certain @Darth_Ryu_Kai is in agreement and It's at this time that I'd like to recognize @aspenstar as our Team MVP!!!
  • Options
    Yep.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    +100!!!!

It's almost like a requirement here. Day 1, she singlehandedly breaks out the logo and the forum, up and running, all action, no talk. Right there, I knew what was up that's why all information I bring in passes her desk...
  • Options
    @ioniancat21 @Darth_Ryu_Kai aww thank you so much!!!! That's really kind of you!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Hi guys, i'm interested to join your guild.. I am a Lev 60 daily F2P since the global launch.. I usally stay in rank 50-21 of my server.. In game nick: Alex Garrick
    http://i.imgur.com/4exFfNW.png

• Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    ucQ3AqN.png

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible):

Hi guys, would like to join as well :)

In Game Username: Shenaria
    Player Level: 60
    Ally Code: 632-455-995
    Main Team (usually): Phasma, Luminaria, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Kylo Ren
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/k53o7708ow2d8f5/File 03-01-2016, 17 48 51.png?dl=0
  • Sds1989
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Another guild post ... you know their aren't any guilds in this game right?
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sds1989 wrote: »

Yes, but EA Jesse has left hints that there will be guilds soon, so it's better to prepare soon then late right?
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sds1989 wrote: »

Soon... ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)
  • Options
    @Guimaz accepted! I'll PM you with some team info!

Ok thanks
  • Options
    I think I will go ahead and say I'll join eventually. You might have a use for a little Darkness when the time comes.

giphy.gif
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Great to see all the new faces, welcome home!!! .

For all those applying, please be patient. We are processing loads of members and have received so much support from our forum members. I know @aspenstar has been working overtime to process all the new people coming in so be patient, we haven't forgotten you.
  • Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    I think I will go ahead and say I'll join eventually. You might have a use for a little Darkness when the time comes.

giphy.gif
    Sweet xD
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Darkness wrote: »

giphy.gif
    Sweet xD

2nd that, it was meant to be...
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    Options
    There's definitely more guilds prepared for release of the feature than many realize. This forum is actually only a small portion of the game's fan based community.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    So is there a max limit, i feel like i should've slipped in day 1...
  • Options
    So is there a max limit, i feel like i should've slipped in day 1...

No, send your info over to @aspenstar for processing...
  • Options
    Kylven wrote: »
    There's definitely more guilds prepared for release of the feature than many realize. This forum is actually only a small portion of the game's fan based community.

It's clear that this must be true, that's why we're including many with requirements that show us a person is dedicated. We feel Level 40 Daily players are that. This may all end up being impractical, but at least it'll feel good at the end of the day that everyone belonged....
  • Options
    ucQ3AqN.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Recruitment Status: Open

YRW3Jvw.png
    Level 40+
    Daily player

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!

Ingame name: pullava (really don't ask)
    level: 49
    758-869-417
    Phasma, Sid, Lumi, JC and a substitute being Jawa or Dooku.
    At the moment don't have any screenshots :disappointed:
  • Darth_Ryu_Kai
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Shenaria, @KnightOfGwyn15 , you are both in. I've sent you both ally requests. Just pm your info (the same stuff you posted here) to @aspenstar so she can add it to our team member list. She will also direct you to our forum. Welcome!

@ilyanor, what's your ally code?

ps: sorry for the late response, I've been busy today. :smiley:
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @ilyanor please fill out the application form on the first page of this thread!

@Shenaria @KnightOfGwyn15 welcome to the guild! @KnightOfGwyn15 I won't XD . I'm sending you both PMs regarding our guild in a few minutes :)