[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    Also a sidenote for everyone wanting to apply, the screenshot isn't necessary, if you can't or don't know how, that's fine. Just list some of your main characters, their level, their gear level, and their stars. That's plenty sufficient. Thanks!
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Also @ioniancat21 and @Darth_Ryu_Kai will now be accepting applications as well (because I'm being overloaded!!! :P) So if you get a welcome message from them, don't worry, you're part of our guild!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

Let's make sure that we're being respectful and civil in these threads. Each team has their own rules/requirements that bring in different types of players and everyone should respect that.

Any comments that cross the line run the risk of being removed. Please keep this in mind and just have fun playing the game! :)

Zalenira
  • Options
    You guys seem like a fun bunch.
  • Options
    :) looks like everyone is busy today
  • Options
    @Zalenira great! Thanks for showing up :) got a few rowdy peeps hanging around XD

@Jaqen_Hghar we are .. I've had a ton of fun so far!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    @aspenstar - No problem! I've been watching both of the new community threads and I felt like I should step in just to remind everyone that, while clans/communities have rivals and will always trash talk... it can go too far and I don't want to see that happen. :)
  • Options
    @Zalenira I was trying to get someone to but I don't know any mods XD oops!!
  • Options
    Zalenira wrote: »
    @aspenstar - No problem! I've been watching both of the new community threads and I felt like I should step in just to remind everyone that, while clans/communities have rivals and will always trash talk... it can go too far and I don't want to see that happen. :)

Definitely some Debbie downers lurking around here. I try to cheer them up because low self-esteem is never good. :D
  • Options
    @Darkness yep...continue using the power of gifs!
  • Options
    Wheeeee

giphy.gif
  • Options
    XD have you ever tried making a gif? @Darkness
  • Options
    No there are too many in existence already. B) I can enjoy those just fine
  • Options
    Inhumanesnow6 lv 58
    Ally: 188-646-954
    Team: 4* phasma lead, 5* sid, 6* lumi, 4* Vader, 4* dooku
    Trying to figure out how some functions on the forum work and failing atm. Online everyday and usually lurking in forums
  • Options
    @Darkness sounds good :blush:
    @Inhumanesnow6 accepted! I'll send you some team links soon, on mobile right now :smiley:
  • Options
    First and second team huh? Interesting...
  • Options
    @Krychek slightly confused :P
  • Darth_Ryu_Kai
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I just checked out instinct's page, since its back up now, and I gotta say, c'mon guys, chill out with the childish trash talk, whether you're just joking around or not, we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard than them. Its not necessary to visit their thread and make immature posts. Posts your memes and gifs here, made your jokes here, but leave them be.

On a side note, they seem to think TNR is comprised of mostly instinct hand-me-downs, which is funny, cuz I think we only accepted one denied person from instinct, right @aspenstar ? The other guy is so foolishly prideful and arrogant, he'd rather be on no team at all, than be on ours. It's a shame really, how someone could reject potential friends just to feel like they are the best at something. I've seen it all over the place. No matter how big or small, or how good or bad a game is, their is a group of people that are willing to devote everything to it, just to feel like they are the best at something, to feel that they are better than those around them. This is a game people, we play for fun!!

TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    200w.gif

Watch out!
  • Options
    I actually feel bad for them. Over here there's hope...
  • Options
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai yea ... TNR FTW!!

@ioniancat21 XD
  • Options
    I understand, they have some real buttholes over there. It's easy to get angry with them, I mean that punk piece of crap icebarrage isn't even a member, he wasn't good enough to join, and yet he is still kissing instinct's butt. How incredibly pathetic.... but, just let it go. We are better than them. All day, every day.

TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai agreed. See the post I made over there?
  • Options
    How bout me >_> I've sent it to Ion
  • Options
    @Tommy_Wan_Keropi did you fill out the application? I'm sorry .. we received a ton of applications
  • Options
    Yes, I read your posts. No offense, but I wasn't impressed. I'm just not one for needless confrontation, especially on the internet. Childish "flamewars" do nothing for me. But that being said, you weren't wrong... :p
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Just worry about your guild and pay no attention to others. As much as you might see the wrong in their ways you can't change it. The priority should be here and nothing else. If they wish to degrade themselves then allow it but ignore it as well.

May the force be with you.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @aspenstar , yeah he did, sorta. @ioniancat21 message it to us, but we've all been busy today.

ioniancat21 8:27AM
    Another applicant...
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Tommy_Wan_Keropi
    Tommy_Wan_KeropiTommy_Wan_Keropi 9:15AM
    Hello! I am from the Philippines and it's my 14th day of playing today so I am in a young server. I am F2P but I am a smart player so that's how I was able to stay afloat in the arena despite of the advantages held by the other players who obviously spend. Here are the screenies of my toons

http://i67.tinypic.com/2gxr4lg.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/msfvgh.png

What do you think?
    What's your level @Tommy_Wan_Keropi ? Your ally code? Etc...
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Oh yea I thought I PMed @Tommy_Wan_Keropi to ask you to fill out the application form on the first page!
  • Darth_Ryu_Kai
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So is @powerlifter350, aka valijon apart of the team or what? Should we impose some sort of window of inactivity before being dismissed from TNR or what? Our main request, above all others, is that you are a daily player. What do you think @aspenstar, @ioniancat21 ??
    TNR Co-Founder