Moving from level 5 to level 6.

My guild has completed 10 guild raids at level 5. It usually takes us about an hour past the first day to complete the raid. My first raid typical will net me between 800000-1000000 points.

We just started a raid at level six. I am using all almost maxed characters, and my first raid netted 78000 points.

I think they should do some changes to how difficult level six is. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Replies

• Options
    Yes...our team has a lot of lower levels, so we do Tier 4 typically. We've been trying to switch to Tier 5, but it effectively locks out half of the guild, but worse is that I can go from doing 200K plus in one round with one team in Tier 4, and then switching to 5 I watch my DPS plummet to under 50K per round.

That's a reduction in damage by over 2/3rds!!!!

So yes...I 100% agree there's terrible disparity between tiers.
  • ZRaider
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Exact same experience here. We are doing our first tier 6. We were finsihing tier 5 in like a day. Most were not getting two rounds in. Tier 6 is going to take us probably 5 days or more. But I have read that there are issues with it where people are getting the damage score that they should be getting. So their may be a bug in tier 6 making it more difficult.