Current Game Issues 1/2/2016

Prev1
Pilot
470 posts Member
General
● Targeting in battles (unable to switch or select targets when no taunt is present)
Still happening. Tapping the intended heroes face (hit box) will sometimes work
● Multiple Arena awards being sent in the same day
Still happening randomly
● Ally Points not being awarded properly
Still not getting any ally points from allies borrowing my heroes. The text saying that you and your ally will get 20 points has been changed to "you will get..."
● Display issue for gear (image stretching out of display box)
Still happening

Characters
● Talia AI healing issue
● Asajj Ventriss ability issue
● Ewok Elder debuff remove issue
● Princeds Leia unique skill Against all Odds is providing 100% crit chance buff on attack.
● Princess Leia buffs transfer to the next round (stealth, crit up on team, offense up)
● Admiral Ackbars leader skill Rebel Coordination not providing any additional speed to Rebel allies.
● Admiral Ackbars skill Tactical Genius states 35% defense penitration increase, but in game when used, provides the random ally with Advantage. When the Advantage buff is long pressed, the buff states 100% defense penitration (this feels like a text bug with the in game description as it does not have the 100% impact with actual use)
● Phasma leader skill Fire at Will not providing bonus chance (double the chance) to First Order allies.
● Greedo and Nute Gunnery require evaluation for rework.

Miscellaneous
● Shards are awarded incorrectly when duplicate heroes appear in Chromium 4x or 8x packs.
● Daily Login awards sometimes are not properly awarded to the player, when the player has met the requirements.
● Impossible victories are still occuring in the Squad Arena.
● Ingame advertised prices for IAP sometimes are different than charge price on Google Play (occurs with some Crystal packs and Hero Bundles)

"There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I bet there development team already has all this...
  • Options
    Mace Windu is a gigantic wuss
  • xsebx
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Great post. It's almost like we need a dedicated area like bug forum for stuff like this.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    xsebx wrote: »
    Great post. It's almost like we need a dedicated area like bug forum for stuff like this.

Ha! Aren't you the creative one.
    This will probably be moved to the bugs section, or deleted. BUT, in moving or deleting it, the devs will have seen it. I'm creative too!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Look at me look at me!
  • Raenas
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    General
    ● Multiple Arena awards being sent in the same day
    Still happening randomly

Please don't fix this one. Thanks. I loved the extra 600 gems and 1700 tokens today.
  • Options
    how do you know the phasma buff isnt giving double buff to first order allies?
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    shampoo wrote: »

Statistical analysis. Currently all characters have the same chance to call an ally to assist. What is unknown is if First Order heroes are not gaining the bonus of double chance, or if all heroes are gaining the double chance. Either way, First Order heroes are not receiving double the chance from nonFirst Order heroes. Its all equal.
  • Options

Statistical analysis. Currently all characters have the same chance to call an ally to assist. What is unknown is if First Order heroes are not gaining the bonus of double chance, or if all heroes are gaining the double chance. Either way, First Order heroes are not receiving double the chance from nonFirst Order heroes. Its all equal.

True statistical analysis would answer that. So basically no statistical analysis has been done.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Great post. Ig100 also needs rework. He's so weak, like an ewok :p
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    nubsors wrote: »

True statistical analysis would answer that. So basically no statistical analysis has been done.

I'll just quote one of the silliest things I have read on the forums and leave it at that.
    Please move the refresh button in the arena screen. It's a dirty trick to put it where the home button normally is on every other screen. please fix this.
  • Options
    General

Impossible victories as in modded apks ?
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    General

Impossible victories as in modded apks ?

A polite assumption.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'll just quote one of the silliest things I have read on the forums and leave it at that.
    Please move the refresh button in the arena screen. It's a dirty trick to put it where the home button normally is on every other screen. please fix this.

Would not statistical analysis give you the % of extramattacks made? Else how would you know they are a performing the same? So you can see if it is around 16% or 32%...

But judging from my experience it is most likely not over 30%
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Wispsi wrote: »

Would not statistical analysis give you the % of extramattacks made? Else how would you know they are a performing the same? So you can see if it is around 16% or 32%...

But judging from my experience it is most likely not over 30%

That is true, in a gereral sense. An analysis of the delta between FO and nonFO is rather simple when they are equal. A detailed analysis is necessary to identify all causitive relations, ensuring a large sample, is another task entirely (especially as a player limited in energy). I did not say I performed an analysis of everything at the extreme detailed level. In fact, I said that it was unknown. I left further analysis to the developers. This is also why I replied to the id iot with a quote of him being an id iot. Its silly to relate the two, while in theory could borh be determined through analysis, the depth of such is not equal.
  • Options
    I raised the Phasma issue the day after she was released. FO don't proc this ability half as much as they should. It's 30%+. So every 3 out of 10 attacks should statistically proc the effect. This isn't the case. I've used full FO teams, 5 characters all with a 30% chance on every action, I should see it proc on average twice a round. This was never the case, entire matches could go by without 1 proc. That should be statistically impossible if every toon had 30% on every action, every round.

In fact I've had the passive proc way more often on non FO characters than FOs. Sid, Lumi, Dooku, always seem to proc this once per fight yet Phasma and Kylo never do. Which makes me think that instead of being doubled, it's bugged to the point where they get half instead.
  • Options
    What I see with Phasma is that AI triggers assist when the character does not attack, for example on a Lumi heal. Is that intended?
  • Options
    Hey,
    I have a big problem with my "capacity gear" (don't know the exact name in English), because I actually can't use them anymore ...
    See the pic: http://hpics.li/6e4e604
  • Options
    Im not clicking that link lol
  • Options
    Lol yeah that link sure looks suspicious. New user with only one post and a really vague text
  • Options
    Good post all of this is 100% accurate,
  • Options
    The targeting bug was bad, but now it's a lot better. An inmprovement would be to add two arrow buttons, left and right, so you could just cycle through characters. Even one arrow button would do the trick.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    +100
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma leader ability procs on more then just attacks ie all abilities. Not sure if this is intended. Also there is a Gw bug where if you pull 1 health poisoned ally it either dies or can be put back but not used in any way.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    You are correct. I did not put it since that could be intended. However, if intended, the text description is wrong, so it should also be reviewed by the developers.
    Thanks for the contribution!
  • ckl
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. In order, the Asajj bug and Leah bug tick me off. The Chromium bug got me a few times too. You have to admit that the talia ai issue is funny to watch though.

I do agree on the FO buff/fail; if you need a second opinion that it should be looked into.

Question: is healing immunity/revive a bug? When a character is effected by a debuff, such as healing immunity and then dies and is revived; is the character supposed to be revived with 1 health and still be effected by the debuff? I'm not sure what was intended here but it seems odd for my HK to be revived with 0 health or any revive skill for that matter.
  • Options
    Health Steal(from gear) still isn't doing anything.
  • Options
    Time wrote: »
    Phasma leader ability procs on more then just attacks ie all abilities. Not sure if this is intended. Also there is a Gw bug where if you pull 1 health poisoned ally it either dies or can be put back but not used in any way.

I've seen the GW bug too, I pulled a JC out with low health but not dead, put him back in to heal and he was frozen, when I pulled him back out again, he died.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Time wrote: »

I've seen the GW bug too, I pulled a JC out with low health but not dead, put him back in to heal and he was frozen, when I pulled him back out again, he died.

This happened with my Dooku tonight. I think it was because I took Barris out at the same time and he may have been at 1-2% and without her lead he was under 0%
  • Options
    Just want to add that Ventress has 2 ability issues:

1. Strike Fear not removing defence and evasion buffs, and not working nearly as well as it should

2. Rampage not activating if she herself gets a kill